napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre workout

i just use cellucor on the go... the pre made drinks... they do the trick for me extremely well

I use woke AF by Das labs and full as fuck by rich Piana that combo is fricking stellar

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

5150.....though its stim crazy....so not very often....i like kill it....but lately just get six star explosion got just enough of everything..walmart...$14 bucks....or just a blue no cal monster....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Just got some Apeshit because, well, the name really. Kind of hoped to get a T-shirt with the deal....I'll report back when I have tried it....

I've used so many I lost count lol. Right now I'm running through the dozens of different samples I got from the Arnold so it's something different every day. There's a lot of good ones out there honestly. In the past I had great success with 1MR from BPI and Ruckus from MTS nutrition. I used yeah buddy which is in the Ronnie Coleman line but it was just too much stim even for me.

Most of them are the same old shit. Lately I have been doing intermittent fasting so I don't actually eat my first mean until after I train each day. You would be amazed at how good pumps are when you train with nothing but water in your system.

The most effective stimulant pre workout is honestly just a pure caffeine pill. It is dirt cheap and works really quickly. Either that or just a cup of black coffee. Even then, I would only use it when needed. Say you had a bad night sleep or had to train super early for some reason. I really believe that food and/or water is all you need before training. It obviously depends on your goals.

@olderbro I just got done with jym preworkout wasn’t to bad at all but probably the worst tasting pre workout I have ever had but it is what it is .. Mighty have to try the Ronnie Coleman line Rickrock mentioned...

Just a black coffee for me. I used to use pre workouts and don't get me wrong they're great to start with but i think the least amount of things youre dependant on the better. A while back I managed to get hold of the Jacked 3D old forumlar off a pal who had some left over. Don't get me wrong that shit has me doing back flips! Ha

Mr. Hyde will get you fired up to LOL there's so many of them got to find the one that has the right amount of caffeine stimulant Arganine and beta alanine or whatever the one is that makes you feel all itchy I love that s***

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@olderbro I just got done with jym preworkout wasn’t to bad at all but probably the worst tasting pre workout I have ever had but it is what it is .. Mighty have to try the Ronnie Coleman line Rickrock mentioned...

sorry to hear that bro! I love it!!

I usually don't take any but today I took some of my wife's with my tbol about 30 minutes before I got here to the gym and I feel like I'm fuckin bouncing when I walk. She'll take this shit and go to bed an hour after the gym. Never again.

I dont take any anymore, i prefer to just take carbs now. when i did i was using APS Mesomorph. Strongest stuff i have ever taken and ive tried many different pre workouts.

Top Bottom