napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre Sarm Cycle BloodWork

NarcissisticMach

Hey guys,

I just finished watching Dylan's video on blood work and doing some reading on previous forum threads. I wanted to know which test I should run from privateMDlabs. I'm thinking the basic male hormone optimization panel though I'm not sure if I should have anything else tested. I have previously ran a non-methylated prohormone cycle from lg sciences before I knew that prohormones were a no no and want to make sure I am in good shape to run a sarm cycle. I also wanted to know is there any issue with going through my family physician for this kind of blood test cause it will most likely be a lot cheaper since a majority of it will be covered by insurance. I have no issue spending the money to get it done through privateMDlabs if it is the better option.

As always thank you for all the help.

Just read another thread where Dylan recommended the Menopause Test which is only 66 bucks:

Will this one be enough or should I run the basic male hormone optimization panel for $360?

As jp said you pay for the privacy. I go through my doctor as it's free in Canada and my doctor is understanding, he encourages me to just be open with him and tell him so he can monitor my situation to ensure I'm healthy at all times during my cycles. Depends on the Doctor you have

The basic female hormone panel from www.privatemdlabs.com should give you exactly what you are looking for to get pre cycle bloods

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

As jp said you pay for the privacy. I go through my doctor as it's free in Canada and my doctor is understanding, he encourages me to just be open with him and tell him so he can monitor my situation to ensure I'm healthy at all times during my cycles. Depends on the Doctor you have

I'm less worried about my doc, it's the insurance companies. If you are medically reckless, it's documented,I guarantee they'll find some way to screw you

Top Bottom