napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre,Post,During, BCAA's & Protein Intake?

ponerjorts

Personally Like Drinking my BCAA's During my Workouts and Protein Shake within 30 minute post Workout....

Now I have read many different school of thoughts on this, whether it is taking your Protein Post or During. Your BCAA's Post Workout....

Just wanted as Always reach out to my go to guys for their opinions on this.....

i dont take anything intra workout personally.. i make sure i take in protein pre workout and then bcaas post workout.. i normally have a quest bar pre workout..

I do eggs, egg whites and oats preworkout, BCAAs intra workout , and a whey shake afterwards. Chicken, sweet potato, and broccoli two hours later, etc...

I do eggs, egg whites and oats preworkout, BCAAs intra workout , and a whey shake afterwards. Chicken, sweet potato, and broccoli two hours later, etc...[/QUOTE

I basically do thre same Rick!

I use NutraBio Products for my protein and, well basically all supplements. They really are Outstanding! If your interested in checking them out. Google or call Mission Nutrition, ask for Anthony Mention my name, you would want to call the Hicksville,NY location.... (if you are interested PM me, so I could give you my name ;-)) Actually have my head up my ass sometimes here is the site:

https://greenhealthwarriors.com

Let me know what you think brother, they really are Amazing!

Top Bottom