napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre-mixing multiple AAS compounds

P0N

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
My apologies if this has been covered before (I wasn't able to find anything searching in the old threads covering it). For combining two injections in one go, like say deca and test e, I find it mildly difficult to draw up the second substance in the same barrel measured as accurately as the first, and I dislike not being able to equalize pressure (although I don't dislike it enough to split it into two pinnings, because who the hell wants to stick themselves even more). Given the test and deca are from the same lab using the same carrier, is it reasonable to purchase new sterile vials and attempt to premix them both together at the ratios I want to run my cycle at, so I can heat and draw from one vial when the time comes to pin? Is there any consequences to this, like something may fall out while sitting like that a few weeks, or maybe it unacceptably raises the risk of contamination? Appreciate anybody's thoughts or experience with this. Thanks!

I have mixed tren and test together in the same syringe. Didn’t really notice it being hard to get the right amount of your doing 1cc of one compound and 1cc of another then your syringe should be 2cc full upon injecting.

Yeah, I'm probably being too anal retentive. I have test e 400mg/ml and deca 500 mg/ml I want to run 1 to 1, and I'm sure I can get it close enough if I just pull them in the same syringe. Thanks!

you can definitely just put them in the same syringe with no problem whatsoever.. dont overcomplicate on yourself bro

Good rule of thumb 2:1 ratio for Test/Deca keeps sides to a minimum
thats not a good rule of thumb at all... some people are the EXACT opposite and too much test gives them terrible sides... a good rule of thumb is trial and error to see what works FOR YOU because everyone responds differently... you go out and poll test/deca ratios amongst users and the answers will be all over the place for each person...

Top Bottom