napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre cycle blood work

TM14217

I'm looking to start my first sarms cycle and I just got my pre-cycle blood work done. My estradiol is on the higher end and my LH is on the lower end. Are there any precautions I should take? Should I maybe look into taking something to get these levels into a more normal range?

Age - 34
HT - 6'0
WT - 195 lbs
BF% - 18%
Goals - Less body fat more muscle.
Cycle history - Never used a ped before.

Estradiol - 40 H Reference Range: < OR = 39 pg/mL
FSH - 3.8 Reference Range: 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
LH - 1.6 Reference Range: 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL
Testosterone Total - 545 Reference Range: 250-827 ng/dL

No way you should be doing a cycle with high bf% and high estrogen. If you get your bf% down to 12% your estrogen should follow THEN you can run a cycle.

I was looking into Mk2866 and GW to help with the bf% if possible. Is it still a no-go then? I don't plan on taking test or anything similar

I was looking into Mk2866 and GW to help with the bf% if possible. Is it still a no-go then? I don't plan on taking test or anything similar
That's fine and a good idea to help with fat loss BEFORE you run a steroid cycle.

you can but i wouldnt run it too high.. your estrogen is not ridiculously high by any means... so yes, you can but you dont want to go overboard

So after 4 weeks of Mk2866 only (25mg ed) I got my blood work again. My test went from 545 to 302 and my HDL went from 49 to 31 (everything else is still around the same). Is this normal or something I should be concerned about?

So after 4 weeks of Mk2866 only (25mg ed) I got my blood work again. My test went from 545 to 302 and my HDL went from 49 to 31 (everything else is still around the same). Is this normal or something I should be concerned about?
Yes that can be normal. Everyone is different but some suppression is normal. Some get more than others

Yes that can be normal. Everyone is different but some suppression is normal. Some get more than others

Ok figured I would ask, thanks. Btw the gains so far are pretty nice. I'm recovering at a crazy rate as well. Not bad stuff

Top Bottom