13-16 Anawar 50 mg ed
1-16 aridimex 1 mg M W F
1-16 Dostinex 0.5 e3d
Pct will start after last short of winny
I have used tri tren in the past for 4 weeks no issues at all

Now i am confused with the dosage of tren
Should i use Acetate or enanthate
Should the dosage be 200 mg or 300 mg per week
Because i am using Acetate or enanthate for the first time but i have used tri tren for 4 weeks what protection to take while on tren to get the lowest side effects. I want to get most out of tren with low dosesn low sides
And what about the HgH in this cycle is it safe or not for the first time

My goal is to gain between 15 to 20 lbs

I have watched Dylan Sirs every video
Happy there are still some people like Dylan who want to help us
Thank you
Please help

Last edited:
what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat and in feet, inches and pounds please bro

Hahaha, did you seriously just post your shoe size? Im dying, haha...

He wanted your measurments in feet and inches, bro :)

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

LMFAO!! good lord brother! i did not need your shoe size! thats a pretty advanced cycle... why do you feel the need to run so may compounds?

Dylan brother because i am preapring for my show
I am very much confused what to do wt not to do
Please help me
I want to be the best on stage this time

Brother its on 5th may 2018
I am training naturally right now with proper food n nutrition
Now i am planing to hit a pre contest cycle from 11 jan 2018
Any help

how many cycles have you ran and why do you think you need that many compounds? thats a very very advanced cycle... are you an advanced user? i dont think you quite grasp how all this works, do you?

how many cycles have you ran and why do you think you need that many compounds? thats a very very advanced cycle... are you an advanced user? i dont think you quite grasp how all this works, do you?

He has run 3 cycles in the past DG and I agree with what DG is thinking.

That is a shit ton of compounds. I know PRO'S that do not even come close to running that amount of gear bro.

I can name a female competitor that I am close with that placed 3rd over the previous 5 years (i wont name the year) and the ONLY THING she was taking is anavar and some nolvadex.

You are wasting your money IMHO.

He has run 3 cycles in the past DG and I agree with what DG is thinking.

That is a shit ton of compounds. I know PRO'S that do not even come close to running that amount of gear bro.

I can name a female competitor that I am close with that placed 3rd over the previous 5 years (i wont name the year) and the ONLY THING she was taking is anavar and some nolvadex.

You are wasting your money IMHO.
i agree and i can already tell by how he is talking that he is under the mindset that to compete you need to run a million compounds, which actually will have an adverse effect especially in the one with the yoyo'ing going on... its a fuckload of oil, a lot of different sides and a lot of different issues to worry about... i dont like anything about it to be honest

how can you say "you are scared of side effects" with all this shit? you have 150 mg of orals together at the end... then anadrol on the front, fucking four other compounds, hgh etc... why not just run every steroid in existence on one cycle? are you trolling man?

You definitely need to tone this cycle WAY down bro. You are throwing everything but the kitchen sink in here. It doesn't need to be that complicated. Just keep it simple and effective. For contest prep, test, tren, mast with a winstrol finisher is tried and true

First of Thank you so much everybody for your replies
I got your point you guys mean that i am using lot of compounds in 1 cycle

So everybidy says i should keep it simple
Accornding to you
Then the best possible cycle is
1-16 hgh 4 iu 6 days a week
Anadrol 50 mg
Test e 500 mgs 12 weeks
Tren A 300 mg weekly 10 weeks
Winstrol 100 mg eod week 13_16
After last pin of winstrol pct comes in

Please correct me
Need help

i would go 400/400 on test and tren... everything else is fine... you need aromasin and caber or prami for estrogen and prolactin control

Dylan sir
My test e comes in 250 mg per 1 ml another thinng is i am dropping test e at week 12 then starting winstrol for 4 weeks without test till week 16th is it save to use winny without test
And yes i am using first time tren A
Is 400 mg weekly fine or too much for the first timer n should i add masteron or not if yes then where n when should i start it
Then the cycle according to u will go like this
1-4 Anadrol 50 mg ed
1-16 Hgh 4iu 6 days a week
1-12 Test E 500 mg per week
1-10 Tren A 400 mg per week
13-16 Winstrol 300 mg per week (100
mg eod)
1-12Aridimex 1mg eod
1-12 caber .5 e3d

If you are saying this is the first time using tren then in a contest cycle is going to be hell on you. When you get in the depths of dieting and competing the mind fuck will get to you. Adding tren to that mind fuck is going to be awful. That doesn't even include the sides that can be awful for some too. I won my best shows with minimal drugs. Test mast and a little winny was all I used. I don't like orals and it's hell on your liver. Keep it simple especially in the beginning of your competition career

Top Bottom