napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre-Bloods for first cycle

You can upload a pic one of two ways. 1) get yourself an image hosting account (google free image hosting) upload the pic to your hosting site, then use the link to your pic in your thread.
2) go into your profile settings and click on the "attachments" link. It's been a while, but I believe you need to create an album, then follow the prompts to upload photos from your computer or whatever you're using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
2wez9fc.jpg

14n1avn.jpg

29q0e1l.jpg

after you guys review, a question i been wanting to ask is i'll be sarmsx aromasion 12.5mg EOD but is there a certain way i should be feeling to either low dose or maybe do it every two days ? also in what range do you like keeping your E2 at ? I've read at least twice on this forum somewhere some like keeping it in the 20s and not have it go under any thoughts to that ?

2wez9fc.jpg

14n1avn.jpg

29q0e1l.jpg

after you guys review, a question i been wanting to ask is i'll be sarmsx aromasion 12.5mg EOD but is there a certain way i should be feeling to either low dose or maybe do it every two days ? also in what range do you like keeping your E2 at ? I've read at least twice on this forum somewhere some like keeping it in the 20s and not have it go under any thoughts to that ?

Your estrogen level looks good, but I wouldn't want it to get any lower than that. I like mine around 30-35 and most people it's in the 20-30 range

lol see thats what i was thinking rick of it going thats why i'm trying to see if i should start aromasion at regular protocol but if it's okay to adjust whether it be lowering dose or every two days when everything starts to kick in i gotta see how i feel. other than that is everything else good ?

Top Bottom