napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre Blood Work Done, Advice

Prince123

Guys,

I am almost ready to start my first TEST E Cycle, dont know if it will be 350 or 500 yet. I have got my pre blood work done and attaching the report Please let me know if all looks good...

Attachments

• prebloodworkresults-2.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 34
Can't open file. Maybe cause I'm on Tapatalk.
Before anyone here will give advice, please post up your stats and experience.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Everything looks pretty good IMO. I'm guessing you will be doing bloods mid cycle? If you were considering donating blood, then I'd get the mid cycle done beforehand. The reason I mention this is your MCV and MCH are on the low side. The numbers are perfectly in range, but they might not change much for you even with AAS.

sorry bro, i dont download anything whatsoever like this but if you can post a pic of it i will take a look but it sounds like everything is completely fine judging from redmorkai, whom i would trust to read your bloodwork well...

Everything looks pretty good IMO. I'm guessing you will be doing bloods mid cycle? If you were considering donating blood, then I'd get the mid cycle done beforehand. The reason I mention this is your MCV and MCH are on the low side. The numbers are perfectly in range, but they might not change much for you even with AAS.

What does AAS mean?

OP's bloodwork.

o59xmr.jpg

Attachments

• Princebloods.jpg
    Princebloods.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom