napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prami ?

VeriteAbsolue

5"8"; 205lbs.; 47 yrs. old; 11% BF

I recently started a new cycle and decided to add prami to it. I have never dealt with prami in the past. I took my first dose... .05 ml. Within an hour or so I was nauseated and dizzy...started running fever and was out of commission all day. As anyone else had side effects similar? Is this normal or was this a 24 hr. bug that I got? Thanks in advance for any info.

5"8"; 205lbs.; 47 yrs. old; 11% BF

I recently started a new cycle and decided to add prami to it. I have never dealt with prami in the past. I took my first dose... .05 ml. Within an hour or so I was nauseated and dizzy...started running fever and was out of commission all day. As anyone else had side effects similar? Is this normal or was this a 24 hr. bug that I got? Thanks in advance for any info.

yes those are side effects of prami.Why are you taking it?

It was a suggestion from a buddy...in addition to arimidex...I won't be taking it any longer though. Thanks for the info.

Are you taking a nandrolone such as Tren or Deca? If so you should be looking into taking some type of protection. Either prami or caber. Definitely prefer caber of prami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will begin Tren next week, have been on Test for four weeks...I will definitely get some caber, as that prami is to much for me. Thanks.

.5 ml is way too much thats your problem prami has nasty sides you have too start really low and work your way up . caber is better several good sources for caber here . I know we carry it

prami is know for horrible sides and it needs to be taken at night before bed if your going to stay on it... you need caber... pm iwannagofaster for caber..

Hey guys, I'm about to run a 12 week Deca/Test cycle and could definitely use Caber or Prami before I start. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Good idea!
I'm 42 yrs old. 6ft 235 14%BF Gym 4 days a week
I've been on TRT for 2 years now.
140 mg Test Cyp weekly.
Going to blast for 12 weeks with an additional 360 mg Test & 300 Mg Deca.... Stop Deca at 10 weeks I have Arimidex covered for AI, just need some anti progesterone for the Deca, any help on finding caber or Prami would be a blessing. Thanks

Good idea!
I'm 42 yrs old. 6ft 235 14%BF Gym 4 days a week
I've been on TRT for 2 years now.
140 mg Test Cyp weekly.
Going to blast for 12 weeks with an additional 360 mg Test & 300 Mg Deca.... Stop Deca at 10 weeks I have Arimidex covered for AI, just need some anti progesterone for the Deca, any help on finding caber or Prami would be a blessing. Thanks

Then you need to get the caber.If you tolerate the arimidex then you are good to go. Try the arimdex if you have not used it before.You do want to be on cycle and then want aromasin instead. Your choice, but yes I would advise you use caber.

If your dead set on using prami you have to ramp up the dose you can't start out with such a high dose.

Dylan...if I stay with the prami...what dose do you suggest?

i dont suggest you stay on it whatsoever... its not as effective as caber and it has far more side effects that are not worth dealing with.. i would never run arimidex on this cycle either.. its definitely not strong enough for test and deca... very poor choice there

i dont suggest you stay on it whatsoever... its not as effective as caber and it has far more side effects that are not worth dealing with.. i would never run arimidex on this cycle either.. its definitely not strong enough for test and deca... very poor choice there

Ok I will definitely be getting caber...I am not taking Deca though...here is what I am planning...any other suggestions would be appreciated:

Weeks 1-12 Test C 400 mg/week
Weeks 5-12 Tren A 200 mg/week
Weeks 7-12 Winstrol 50 mg ed
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex .25 mg ed

Have PCT in hand Novadex and Clomid

Stats: 47 yrs old; 205 lbs; 5" 8"; 11% BF

Ok I will definitely be getting caber...I am not taking Deca though...here is what I am planning...any other suggestions would be appreciated:

Weeks 1-12 Test C 400 mg/week
Weeks 5-12 Tren A 200 mg/week
Weeks 7-12 Winstrol 50 mg ed
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex .25 mg ed

Have PCT in hand Novadex and Clomid

Stats: 47 yrs old; 205 lbs; 5" 8"; 11% BF

okay bro, thats no pct whatsoever.. not complete at all... you dont need that much test either and you need to get rid of the arimidex and add aromasin... here's the layout... i have added GW501516 to run with tren... this is a must to reverse the cardio issues and to make sure your cholesterol does not get ruined and the mk2866 helps TREMENDOUSLY with winstrol...

1-12 test cyp 300 mg week
5-12 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-12 caber .5 mg e3d1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom