napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

powerlifting steroids or sarms

darknight2

Dylan,

I am 21 years old 6'1 250 pounds and a competitive powerlifter. I played football my whole life and when I only had D3 offers after highschool I decided not to pursue that any further but only recently found powerlifting to put the passion I had for sport and competition into. I have dabbled in lifting for about 5 years. Started attempting to powerlift about 2 years ago. I started working with a coach about 6 months ago and only then did I really start to dial in on my technique and programming and the change has obviously been night and day. My starting numbers before working with this coach were squat:430 bench:405 and deadlift :530 at my first meet 12 weeks later I hit a 500 squat a 425 bench and a 600 pound deadlift.I am fully aware I am not anywhere near my max potential when only training correctly for 6 months and being so young.

This being said I have stumbled across your YouTube videos as me and my coach both decided to get on a Test and Tren cycle he is in his 30's and has been powerlifting for about 5 years with rather elite numbers. He however also hasn't done much research on steroids to the point that I had to inform him that he'd need to run an androgen blocker as well as an over the counter SARM post cycle therapy would not cut it for a tren and test stack.

However, like I said I had stumbled upon your videos as I have been slightly apprehensive about starting this cycle despite already purchasing the first half of this cycle and the anastrozole. Obviously per your age and you should never use tren on a first cycle video I have already broken 2 of your cardinal rules if I was to follow through with that and I understand completely if you won't discuss this to any degree.

This being said, with the competitive mentally I possess it's very hard to stay away from something so readily available to me when I'm working towards being elite in this sport. You have definitely put some doubts in my mind with the never do tren first cycle video as far as that being something I use for the first time. You also didn't condone test until at least 26 but in a sport case is there any leniency to your stance?

I was also curious on some of the long term side effects you have seen with tren and test as it is very hard to find a reputable source that isn't too hard leaning in one direction to be believable online. And like you said most people who are suffering from long term steroid use don't want to discuss that publicly.

Would very much appreciate your knowledge and response

bro, there is NO leniency on my stance whatsoever and i you paid me a million dollars, i would not advise steroid use to you... thats PURE absurdity and thats me being kind because you seem like such a nice person... you would get ripped by most people... its ridiculous... sarms are something you could consider but steroids, i wont even discuss it with you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Ya bro you don't get steroid advice here. You are way too young, and we don't condone or support it's use at your age in any way.

Sarms are the route you need to stick to for now. The power stack from www.sarmsx.com sounds perfect for your goals

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Go as far as you can naturally then consider the gear at the ages the guys are telling you. Try the sarms. I like LGD for power. I have not tried rad 40 or s4 yet, but both of them seem like good power cycles from what I had read.

Go as far as you can naturally then consider the gear at the ages the guys are telling you. Try the sarms. I like LGD for power. I have not tried rad 40 or s4 yet, but both of them seem like good power cycles from what I had read.
this is very very good advice that you need to listen to!

this is very very good advice that you need to listen to!

I think Arnold once said something like steroids are SUPPOSED to be used to perfect an already good physique. They don't create champions but allow them to compete equally. Too many people think the drugs will do everything and that is how people get killed.

I think Arnold once said something like steroids are SUPPOSED to be used to perfect an already good physique. They don't create champions but allow them to compete equally. Too many people think the drugs will do everything and that is how people get killed.
yes and that is well said!

Oh boy, from a former powerlifter to you ...get to work bro! Get on a team, diet, get a good coach, develop, learn all you can. Way too young to be contemplating aas...but not too young to be stupid. So listen and make better choices than some. Best wishes

Oh boy, from a former powerlifter to you ...get to work bro! Get on a team, diet, get a good coach, develop, learn all you can. Way too young to be contemplating aas...but not too young to be stupid. So listen and make better choices than some. Best wishes
very well said brother!

And Arnold had it exactly right!

Top Bottom