napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

powerlifter/strongman + asthetics

Decagone

I am a powerlifter and a strongman. I am trying to drop fat and look jacked. specifically, trying to look more like mark bell. or at least just look like i lift seriously. i have done about 4 or 5 cycles so far. I had great results with equipoise. can anyone suggest a stack that gives some strength but also promotes fat loss? I know dude will lambast me and say the sauce doesnt help you lose fat. cool. suggestions either way. i want a jacked look but am not really interested in gaining a whole lotta weight, ya dig?

5'11", 290lbs 26%.

290lb? Swole status achieved

Are you doing any type of cardio now?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Well, to be honest it comes down to diet and if you follow mark bell you'd know that, because changing his diet is what got him from fat to fit. I'm guessing right now you aren't eating to achieve the look you want, and that's what you have to do. No compound is going to do that for you.

no i dont "dig" because using steroids at 26% body fat is insane... so no, i do not dig at all... steroids do not promote fat loss like that at all... not at 26% body fat...

can you talk about the strength portion or do steroids and powerlifting and strength do go together?

what about the strength portion? if your body fat is that high, which makes you OVER 1/4 body fat then you clearly cannot safely use steroids and noone with any sense is going to recommend that to you

doing a strongman twice a week and brazilian jujitsu 3 times a week plus powerlifting.
"Doing strongman" and BJJ is not cardio. You need pure unadulterated cardio; treadmil incline MSS walking, stationary bike, HIIT, tabada...even plain ole jogging/running. HOWEVER, this must be paired with a eating plan that brings the 26% bf down to a lower number. I dont want to use the word calorie deficit and scare you off. Most guys think they will loose strenght when you drop lbs...but not necessarily. Especially with your high bf%, you could drop some weight and look good in the mirror and continue to get strong.

You simply need to hold one of the variables constant long enough to figure things out. Hell you are probably walking about with 6lbs of water weight. Get your AI dialed in and viola, 6lbs down already. Hold your self to a certain amount of calories for a few weeks, add in two or three cardio sessions a week and see the difference.

"Doing strongman" and BJJ is not cardio. You need pure unadulterated cardio; treadmil incline MSS walking, stationary bike, HIIT, tabada...even plain ole jogging/running. HOWEVER, this must be paired with a eating plan that brings the 26% bf down to a lower number. I dont want to use the word calorie deficit and scare you off. Most guys think they will loose strenght when you drop lbs...but not necessarily. Especially with your high bf%, you could drop some weight and look good in the mirror and continue to get strong.

You simply need to hold one of the variables constant long enough to figure things out. Hell you are probably walking about with 6lbs of water weight. Get your AI dialed in and viola, 6lbs down already. Hold your self to a certain amount of calories for a few weeks, add in two or three cardio sessions a week and see the difference.

well said brother... i try to teach that often.... im in tennis 3-4 nights a week but i never count that as a substitute for normal cardio... all the basketball nights NEVER counted as a replacement for cardio... thats not how it works... well said and im glad you made that point

well said brother... i try to teach that often.... im in tennis 3-4 nights a week but i never count that as a substitute for normal cardio... all the basketball nights NEVER counted as a replacement for cardio... thats not how it works... well said and im glad you made that point
I learned that its a synergistic effect; pure cardio with structured diet and and training.
You have to have all three of THESE going and everything else is simply extra.

I learned that its a synergistic effect; pure cardio with structured diet and and training.
You have to have all three of THESE going and everything else is simply extra.

Absolutely... you have learned extremely well

Top Bottom