napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

powerlifter help

zanertone

Hi Dylan

I've been watching your videos constantly for around a year, also have done and continue to do hours of research on steroids and drugs used with steroids every week for the last year or so. I'd like to think I have a good understanding generally of what to do and what not to do and what's going to happen to me taking certain things.

I'm a powerlifter, my number one focus is lifting the highest amount of weight possible, so things like water retention/bloat I find are beneficial rather than a detriment.
Very simple I am currently running 500mg test-e per week and have been for the last 8 months. With one 12 weeks of 200mg/wk deca a while back. I recently was able to go to my doctor in regards to estrogen, he's prescribed me nolvadex. I have no intention of cycling, I've made the decision to remain on my entire life. I've also made the decision to use these drugs as somewhat of a contraceptive, it gives me responsibility and that's how I want it. I have made the choice that I do not want children unless I am financially well off enough for it to not effect my lifestyle/finances etc negatively at all. I'm aware HCG will be able to aid in my having a child if I change my mind in the future, but as for right now I am more than happy having no fuel in the tank. I'm aware that nolvadex is not commonly used during cycle, it is mainly used post cycle to aid in natural hormone production recovery. I'd like to know whether using it whilst on is going to allow production of natural testosterone and sperm to initiate? Will I be at higher risk of getting a girl pregnant? If dosage is a dependant variable I intend on taking 1x20mg tab every 3 days. I understand nolvadex binds to the estrogen receptors in the breasts and will therefore reduce breast fat. I do have the slight aspiration to be somewhat aesthetic so that's why I'm choosing to use it. But I'm unsure if it will negatively effect my strength? And if it is possible for it to go against the effects of testosterone and reinitiate my sperm production?

Also, in the coming weeks I am beginning a blast. Numbers will be as follows:
Test-e 500mg/wk injected twice weekly @250mg
Deca 400mg/wk injected twice weekly @200mg
EQ 600mg/wk injected twice weekly @300mg

I'm aware that both nolvadex and deca increase prolactin however I have found it not to be much concern to me, if I do find any issues with sexual capabilities I'm sure my doctor will be able to prescribe me something to reduce the effects/keep prolactin down. I know you talk about which drug specifically, I just cannot think of it off the top of my head right now.

Do you have any opinions of this blast?
Will nolvadex increase the likelyhood of getting a girl pregnant?

I would greatly appreciate your input with this and any advice you might have.

Hell of a first post dude. Nobody- including me- is going to tell you anything though until you post your full stats. Age, weight, body fat percentage, past cycles and experience, etc...

so your reasoning for staying on is exactly what? you are just going on trt without having a medical reason... you and i probably are not going to see eye to eye on much judging by how you come across so careless and reckless... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

how can you say that you are not worried about prolactin increases? do you have any idea how dangerous that is and how bad of an effect it can have on you? clearly you do not... i really don't like the careless attitude bro... not at all

so your reasoning for staying on is exactly what? you are just going on trt without having a medical reason... you and i probably are not going to see eye to eye on much judging by how you come across so careless and reckless... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

how can you say that you are not worried about prolactin increases? do you have any idea how dangerous that is and how bad of an effect it can have on you? clearly you do not... i really don't like the careless attitude bro... not at all

I am under the "researched" opinion that cycling and coming off, taking PCT and then going back on is more detrimental than staying on at somewhat of a TRT dose.

We may not see eye to eye on much and I accept and respect that, although I will add that my blood results before using anything showed my testosterone to be half the average male my age. Doctor did not say anything as where I am from "Australia" the laws even for prescribing TRT are very stringing and are usually not even considered in males under 30 years old. So my test was at 375ng/dL instead of average between 600 to 800. Coming to you with these questions is part of my ongoing research. My opinions are not set in stone, if explained adequately and scientifically I am always happy to examine the evidence and do more research and form a new opinion.

My stats
Age 22
Height 176.6cm/5ft 9.5
Weight 88kg/195lbs
Body fat 12%
Squat 200kg/440lbs @85kg
Bench 115kg/253lbs @85kg
Deadlift 225kg/496lbs @85kg

Have been weight training for 2 years. First 6 months was powerlifting, then 9 months of olympic weightlifting and now 9 months of powerlifting. I acquired my first double bodyweight back squat after my first 6 months of training before olympic weightlifting.
My athletic career though began in my early teens being a state level sprinter and an international level snooker player at 20.

I'm aware of some of the possible effects of prolactin build up, and when I first ran deca at 200mg/wk I had my bloods done straight after and my prolactin was well within acceptable levels nor did I experience any prolactin related side effects.

I posed these questions as I am unsure of what kind of prolactin build up I am likely to be getting while on 450mg/wk deca and 1x20mg Nolvadex every 3 days.

I am considering not using nolvadex at all depending on what insight you give me.

My main concern however is if nolvadex being used whilst using test and/or deca will enable my body to start producing sperm again as I do not want it to. Perhaps you will think not wanting to have children is a stupid young decision, however I have made this decision based on far more than a whim. A range of factors from predisposition to diseases, political and socio economic, lifestyle and fincancial all come into play.

Hopefully judging by the manor in which I am talking to you and attempting to approach this topic you will understand that I am not your average 22 year old idiot. By no means do I think I'm omnipitant, I do however believe my decisions and the reasoning behind them is more mature than what you would expect, so please show me the respect I am attempting to show you by coming to your for insight, answering your questions you had for me and attempting to do so in a polite, mature manor.

Thank you

It was acfually a direct email to Dylan, however I was emailed that it was created as a thread here.

Reply to Dylan is awaiting approval.

Last edited:
You stayed on 500mg test for 8 months? Dude, do you even know what type of long term effcts that will do to your blood? That is way over TRT doses. A friend of mine did that for years and it killed him. His blood was so thick it gave him a heart attack. You can't stay on high levels of test like that for long periods. Blasting is one thing but staying on 500mg is just fucking stupid. Besides that you'll get nothing from it. Myostatin is peaked out after about 8-10 weeks on and won't come down until you baseline. That stalls any gains.

And you are way off base if you thnk that just being on test is going to keep you from being able to have kids. You are still very much fertile bro so you are playing with fire there....trust me. Sperm production decreases but there are still a ton of swimmers. Pros have kids while on all the time. And just ask around here. There are plenty here that have had it happen to them

Your "researched" opinion has no basis in fact
You a 22yo and you're are headed down the road to a lifetime of pain and shitty quality of life

You stayed on 500mg test for 8 months? Dude, do you even know what type of long term effcts that will do to your blood? That is way over TRT doses. A friend of mine did that for years and it killed him. His blood was so thick it gave him a heart attack. You can't stay on high levels of test like that for long periods. Blasting is one thing but staying on 500mg is just fucking stupid. Besides that you'll get nothing from it. Myostatin is peaked out after about 8-10 weeks on and won't come down until you baseline. That stalls any gains.

And you are way off base if you thnk that just being on test is going to keep you from being able to have kids. You are still very much fertile bro so you are playing with fire there....trust me. Sperm production decreases but there are still a ton of swimmers. Pros have kids while on all the time. And just ask around here. There are plenty here that have had it happen to them

At 4 months I had 6 weeks at 250mg test but neglected to mention. I didn't think I would have to give you all a life story detailing every time I went to the bathroom before I asked two simple questions.

Yes I realise test alone is not a sure fire thing, hence why I said "somewhat of a contraceptive", until I get a vasectamy.
I am also aware of the blood thickening over times ability to cause heart attacks and other related problems, which is why I do get my bloods done so often, not just for hormones, organ functions etc, but for other things that are my personal business. I do keep on top of all of this and when/if any of my readings are approaching/have reached an unhealthy level then I will act accordingly. The stalling you speak of though I fail to realise because in the last 6 months as of January I had put 15kg/33lbs of muscle on, added 40kg to my squat, 35kg to my bench and 55kg to my deadlift. I am counting since January as I since developed tendonitis from my being a high bar squatter and the strength progression being too fast for my tendons. So I have been taking a slow approach to recovery and rebuilding my tendon strength.

I didn't come here to be constantly ridiculed, I came here for insight, external knowledge/understanding to the current sources I get my info from, and above all else I expect respect. My actions are of my own choice and I do them knowing full well the possible consequences.

Also you cannot compare professional athletes to untested powerlifters. There is no comparison. No way in hell a tested athlete would take deca, no way in hell a tested athlete would run test at 500mg for such a long period of time; especially coming up to comp. Those athletes must pass their drug tests and to do that they need to fall within certain perameters and they cannot use certain PEDs. A 200mg/wk dose of test is highly common for a tested athlete and so is the use of HCG as in many countries such as Russia and China they want their athletes to have children with other athletes to form the next generation of athletes. That's their motivation.

Then you have untested powerlifters like Chris Duffin who claim to use as a comp prep 3000mg test, 700mg mast prop, 700mg NPP, 700mg tren and 100mg of Winstrol.

Tell me what I'm doing is that insane, please.
And when he's not in comp prep sure his test is at 200mg although his HGH is at 20iu... yep.

But you know one thing, Chris Duffin is strong! One of the strongest out there.

So how about we quit the ridicule and actually start being informative, educational, instructive, respectful, forward thinking, mindful of others goals, mindseta and values. Isn't that what this forum is meant to be about?

Last edited:
At 4 months I had 6 weeks at 250mg test but neglected to mention. I didn't think I would have to give you all a life story detailing every time I went to the bathroom before I asked two simple questions.

Yes I realise test alone is not a sure fire thing, hence why I said "somewhat of a contraceptive", until I get a vasectamy.
I am also aware of the blood thickening over times ability to cause heart attacks and other related problems, which is why I do get my bloods done so often, not just for hormones, organ functions etc, but for other things that are my personal business. I do keep on top of all of this and when/if any of my readings are approaching/have reached an unhealthy level then I will act accordingly. The stalling you speak of though I fail to realise because in the last 6 months as of January I had put 15kg/33lbs of muscle on, added 40kg to my squat, 35kg to my bench and 55kg to my deadlift. I am counting since January as I since developed tendonitis from my being a high bar squatter and the strength progression being too fast for my tendons. So I have been taking a slow approach to recovery and rebuilding my tendon strength.

I didn't come here to be constantly ridiculed, I came here for insight, external knowledge/understanding to the current sources I get my info from, and above all else I expect respect. My actions are of my own choice and I do them knowing full well the possible consequences.

Also you cannot compare professional athletes to untested powerlifters. There is no comparison. No way in hell a tested athlete would take deca, no way in hell a tested athlete would run test at 500mg for such a long period of time; especially coming up to comp. Those athletes must pass their drug tests and to do that they need to fall within certain perameters and they cannot use certain PEDs. A 200mg/wk dose of test is highly common for a tested athlete and so is the use of HCG as in many countries such as Russia and China they want their athletes to have children with other athletes to form the next generation of athletes. That's their motivation.

Then you have untested powerlifters like Chris Duffin who claim to use as a comp prep 3000mg test, 700mg mast prop, 700mg NPP, 700mg tren and 100mg of Winstrol.

Tell me what I'm doing is that insane, please.
And when he's not in comp prep sure his test is at 200mg although his HGH is at 20iu... yep.

But you know one thing, Chris Duffin is strong! One of the strongest out there.

So how about we quit the ridicule and actually start being informative, educational, instructive, respectful, forward thinking, mindful of others goals, mindseta and values. Isn't that what this forum is meant to be about?
Ridicule? Wtf are you talking about? You come here for advice and I tell you what you're doing wrong, and you don't like it? Too bad!! This is reality and if you're going to get butthurt about constructive criticism you are beyond my help. You need to grow a pair in this world, listen, and respect other veterans that know much more than you. But you can't seem to grasp that. You're 22 fucking years old, young as fuck, and shouldn't be using anything. You're nearly half my age and I didn't touch a thing til I was 35. There's no replacement for hard fucking work but it looks like you have it all figured out and know everything, so my work is done here. Good luck to you. I've seen your kind a thousand fucking times. I already know your story bro. I know how all of this goes.

Ridicule? Wtf are you talking about? You come here for advice and I tell you what you're doing wrong, and you don't like it? Too bad!! This is reality and if you're going to get butthurt about constructive criticism you are beyond my help. You need to grow a pair in this world, listen, and respect other veterans that know much more than you. But you can't seem to grasp that. You're 22 fucking years old, young as fuck, and shouldn't be using anything. You're nearly half my age and I didn't touch a thing til I was 35. There's no replacement for hard fucking work but it looks like you have it all figured out and know everything, so my work is done here. Good luck to you. I've seen your kind a thousand fucking times. I already know your story bro. I know how all of this goes.

That's not constructive criticism retard.
You call yourself a veteran... why don't you at least loosen your grip on your cock...
You're implying I don't know what hard work is and still do not work hard?
I practised snooker 7 hours every day for 5 years and ended up representing my country at the World Under 21's Snooker Championships. Have you represented your country?
Are you of the mentality that people who use gear don't work hard? Are you stupid?
Of course some do not.. but as I said I am a competetive powerlifter and I intend on being the best. There is no such thing as drug free mate. If you see an olympic gold medalist or world champion in any athletic sport you can bet your ass they are on gear! And the age of these athletes? The majority are between 18 and 30! Having started easing gear early on in their careers after building a solid base which is what I have done.

You think it's weak to want to be shown respect? Or would you rather me just ark up straight away like a cockhead like yourself. Many would say it's mature and manly to be diplomatic first before you start being a cockhead to other people you know nothing about. You're a self glorified idiot. You obviously know nothing of what it means to be a true athlete, what it means to represent your country, what it means to be a strength athlete, what it means to take PEDs for far more than the purpose of obtaining a better physique. Wake up you fool!

Who gives a fuck that you were 35 when you started using PEDs.. really? No ones cares.

I'll probably get barred from this forum following this comment, seems about right. It's fine for a moderator/senior member to be a dictating, arrogant, narrow minding fool, but hey, lets watch the new member ge kicked off for not tolerating such bafoonery. 😂👌

That's not constructive criticism retard.
You call yourself a veteran... why don't you at least loosen your grip on your cock...
You're implying I don't know what hard work is and still do not work hard?
I practised snooker 7 hours every day for 5 years and ended up representing my country at the World Under 21's Snooker Championships. Have you represented your country?
Are you of the mentality that people who use gear don't work hard? Are you stupid?
Of course some do not.. but as I said I am a competetive powerlifter and I intend on being the best. There is no such thing as drug free mate. If you see an olympic gold medalist or world champion in any athletic sport you can bet your ass they are on gear! And the age of these athletes? The majority are between 18 and 30! Having started easing gear early on in their careers after building a solid base which is what I have done.

You think it's weak to want to be shown respect? Or would you rather me just ark up straight away like a cockhead like yourself. Many would say it's mature and manly to be diplomatic first before you start being a cockhead to other people you know nothing about. You're a self glorified idiot. You obviously know nothing of what it means to be a true athlete, what it means to represent your country, what it means to be a strength athlete, what it means to take PEDs for far more than the purpose of obtaining a better physique. Wake up you fool!

Who gives a fuck that you were 35 when you started using PEDs.. really? No ones cares.

I'll probably get barred from this forum following this comment, seems about right. It's fine for a moderator/senior member to be a dictating, arrogant, narrow minding fool, but hey, lets watch the new member ge kicked off for not tolerating such bafoonery. 😂👌

I hope you do not get barred.

That being said this reminds me of Terry Brands, a former D-1 wrestling legend, who told some wrestlers, "shut your fucking mouth and open your ears. That's how you learn. That's how it's done out there. And if it's not done like that out there, that's the way it is in this wrestling room."

Exactly Rick. I had a friend around late 30's early 40's who never came off, never checked his blood and didn't have a care in the world. Sure as shit he woke up one day with chest pain. Low and behold he had to have a stent put in. His blood was so thick it formed a clot. He's lucky he's alive.

I hope you do not get barred.

That being said this reminds me of Terry Brands, a former D-1 wrestling legend, who told some wrestlers, "shut your fucking mouth and open your ears. That's how you learn. That's how it's done out there. And if it's not done like that out there, that's the way it is in this wrestling room."

Thanks mate

Hmm, an interesting view, I myself disagree entirely with the idea of doing what you're told and believing what people say. It is up to the individual to yes listen, but then to do their own research and form their own beliefs and opinions on matters. Whether their opinion is wrong in your opinion is none of your concern. However if you are running a forum based around answering PED related questions you'd think it's be logical to answer said questions 😂 Instead of going off on your own little rant which was not asked for.

It can be difficult to come across people who are neither self proclaimed expert dictators or are just sheep who do what they're told, when they're told, how they're told.

Thanks mate

Hmm, an interesting view, I myself disagree entirely with the idea of doing what you're told and believing what people say. It is up to the individual to yes listen, but then to do their own research and form their own beliefs and opinions on matters. Whether their opinion is wrong in your opinion is none of your concern. However if you are running a forum based around answering PED related questions you'd think it's be logical to answer said questions 😂 Instead of going off on your own little rant which was not asked for.

It can be difficult to come across people who are neither self proclaimed expert dictators or are just sheep who do what they're told, when they're told, how they're told.

Like I said I hope you don't get banned. I'm sure this thread will blow up with other posters. There is a difference between blindly doing what you're told and being a sheep following the herd, as opposed to getting some solid advice from people who are knowledgeable, and taking that advice. Sure, you can continue to research and make your own decisions. It just seems like you came on here for advice and then got defensive when you didn't like what you heard.

In before lock. I remember when was 22 and knew everything

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Like I said I hope you don't get banned. I'm sure this thread will blow up with other posters. There is a difference between blindly doing what you're told and being a sheep following the herd, as opposed to getting some solid advice from people who are knowledgeable, and taking that advice. Sure, you can continue to research and make your own decisions. It just seems like you came on here for advice and then got defensive when you didn't like what you heard.

I can see where you're coming from however the reason I didn't like what I heard is because it wasn't advice to the direct questions I asked at all. I didn't ask for advice on when to cruise and how much to cruise on, didn't ask for advice on what it does to my blood etc. I asked specifically what to expect from nolvadex and deca both increasing prolactin and above all else I asked if nolvadex used during cycle would reinitiate natural testosterone production and in turn raise sperm count.

Those questions were never answered and that is what is so frustrating. I never asked for anyones opinion of my current cruise or blast. Although I did also ask the opinion of a stack including
Test 500mg
Deca 400mg
EQ 600mg
But again no reply to that question. Hence my frustration haha.

Oh he's banned..no one comes in here talking Shit like they somebody.this is a grown man's forum.we don't Taylor to wreckless lil boys who think they know what's up. especially snooker playing fags..Try a man's game like 9 ball where it takes some skills.anyway rock coming in Like Thor swinging that ban hammer..but not till after he takes off his belt n beats Jr's ass

Top Bottom