napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Powerlifter Cyle Log test/deca/equipoise/halotestin/gw501516

Mark Diesel

Current Stats: 6’2, 228lbs, 10-12%BF, 26yo
Squat: 550
Bench: 440
Deadlift: 650

585mg of testosterone enanthate, 350mg of Deca, and 585mg of equipoise every week.
20mg gw501516 every day
10-30mg halotestin every day last 4 weeks.
12.5mg aromasin every day
.5mg cabergoline every 3 days

250mg of test Enanthate, 150mg of deca, and 250mg of equipoise every 3 days. I have cabergoline, I’ll be taking .5mg with every shot and 12.5mg aromasin every day. Gw501516 starting week 2 at 20mg, and halotestin on the back end at 10mg the first week, 20mg the second week, and 30mg the 3rd and 4th week. The last day of halotestin will be the powerlifting meet.

Goals: 240-242.0 bodyweight at night 10% BF
Squat: 660
Bench: 495
Deadlift: 705

I’ve been cruising at 175mg of test and 75mg of S4 for 43 days after my 40 day short ester test tren Anadrol cycle. Blurring my face out because that seems to be the thing here lol.

Attachments

• 11318520-9F36-473A-823B-A7DA1264C0CE.jpg
    11318520-9F36-473A-823B-A7DA1264C0CE.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Those are some serious numbers! Good job bro. I like the layout other than caber might be a bit high. But you’ve been here before and know what your body needs. Keep us updated

Last edited:
I think your cycle looks great for the goals you have bro. Nice layout, and nice numbers on your lifts. You've put in the work. Mad respect bro

Thank you guys! I appreciate the good words. I have Cabesar 1mg tabs, I was just going to break them in half because I know 1mg is way high and can be bad for your heart. I have serious issues with estrogen and prolactin, the only side effect I dont get from steroids is hair loss, everything else hits me like a ton of bricks lol. Do you think I should take a razor blade to it and chop it in 1/4ths so it’s .25mg e3d? I’ll keep my lifts and how I’m feeling updated!

Pill splitters are like 2 bucks at a drug store. Or a razor could work. I’ve shattered some smaller pills lol. Some just don’t like to be cut.
I personally like .25mg better. Caber is a strong drug and we don’t want to crash either. If you KNOW you’re prone, go ahead and stay at the .5mg. Just maybe space them a little further. Or adjust as you feel/see fit.

Pill splitters are like 2 bucks at a drug store. Or a razor could work. I’ve shattered some smaller pills lol. Some just don’t like to be cut.
I personally like .25mg better. Caber is a strong drug and we don’t want to crash either. If you KNOW you’re prone, go ahead and stay at the .5mg. Just maybe space them a little further. Or adjust as you feel/see fit.

Ok I’ll do .5mg every 4 days and see how it goes, that should still work effectively enough right?

When do you start the cycle if you haven't already? I'm very interested to see the results and progress, those are some hefty goals! Been power lifting a few years now myself and those are serious numbers, especially considering your age. Just started a low dose cycle to try and bring my numbers up over the next 12 weeks and then possibly move into a more serious cycle like yours. Although I would be scared of doses that high, but I'm sure this isn't your first rodeo either. I'll be watching for updates man. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks SwoleyGinger!

Update on my cycle:
So I went on vacation before starting my cycle and took 2.5 weeks off the gym, (I bounce back REAL fast after time off so it’s not a big deal for me) then went back to get re-adjusted for a week then started my cycle. I went for the next week, and then got sick as fuck and had to take another week off, so it’s been a rough start. Considering that, my last week didn’t go completely terrible. Here are my working sets on my mainlifts.

Squat- 415x10, 325 3x5 followed by 6 more sets with front squats and SSB squats.
Bench- 315 4x8 paused, followed by incline and incline flys
Accessory day- (abs, shoulders, light bicep and triceps)
Deadlift- 495x9 (I SHOULD have had 10, time off kinda fucked me here), pull ups 2x10, Deadrow 2x5 at 225 for speedwork.
Bench- deloaded today bc I was still sore from taking too much time off the gym, so I did a 4x4 on bench feet up at 275, and some bodyweight dips 4x10, and some standing overhead press at 135 3x5 working on explosiveness and speed.

I decided to take .5mg of caber e4d instead of e3d, added vitamin b6 and my prolactin and estrogen seem to be completely in check which is great. I’ll be giving updates every week on progress and weight moved.

Last edited:
Damn man, what a rough start. Hopefully you're feeling 100 soon. I actually had a similar start to mine, one week in... sick for 4 days with the flu and couldn't lift for a week. Ain't that a bitch when you've been waiting to start the cycle for a couple months? I dunno about you, but normally I am healthy as an ox and don't get sick.

Lifts look very strong! With the start you had any lifts are good lifts. Are these your full lifts for each session? I've always been curious if I'm over doing it a little bit with my volume after my major lifts (accessory work). What has been working best for you? I'm starting to think I should ease off on the accessory and save it for a separate day like you seem to be doing.

Damn man, what a rough start. Hopefully you're feeling 100 soon. I actually had a similar start to mine, one week in... sick for 4 days with the flu and couldn't lift for a week. Ain't that a bitch when you've been waiting to start the cycle for a couple months? I dunno about you, but normally I am healthy as an ox and don't get sick.

Lifts look very strong! With the start you had any lifts are good lifts. Are these your full lifts for each session? I've always been curious if I'm over doing it a little bit with my volume after my major lifts (accessory work). What has been working best for you? I'm starting to think I should ease off on the accessory and save it for a separate day like you seem to be doing.

Yeah man I mean it depends where you’re at and how strong you are. I’ll lay out my current program here. I switch it up every 4-5 weeks, sometimes deload inbetween but not always. Just depends on how I feel.

PROGRAM 1

DAY 1
Squat- top set, drop set
Front squat- 3x5 pyramid
SSB squats- 2x10 close stance constant tension

DAY 2
Bench- 4x8
OHP- 2x10
Incline DB- 2x10
Slight Incline flys- 2x10 paused

DAY 3
Abs 2x25
Shoulder Fly, Bi&Tri SS- 4x40+
Bar Raises- 4x10

DAY 4
Pull Downs- 1x10 70% body weight
Deadlift- top set, drop set 3x-
Pull ups- 2x10
Deficit Deadrow- 2x5 speed work
Tbar Cable Stiff Leg- 2x10+

DAY 5
Legpress/quad ext- 3x5/3x10 (light)
Bench- 4x4
Incline Bench- 3x8 pyramid
Decline Swiss Bar - 3x8
Dips- BWx10 paused, speed work

Day 6 & 7
REST

This looks real solid man. I would have to set mine up a little differently as I simply cannot do heavy squats at the moment and have to keep volume relatively low and intensity low (bad knee). Couple questions..

DAY 3 - How long you in the gym for on this day? How heavy you going on bar raises and accessory work, 50-60%?
DAY 4 - Tbar Cable Stiff leg. What is the main focus here, hams? core stability? Haven't used this before but took a look on youtube and it looks like a good finisher.

Really like this breakdown and I could easily modify for my own preferences. Once I'm done with this hypertrophy stint (6 weeks total, 2 left) I am going to focus on strength again and use a lot of this.

I'll definitely keep an eye on your progress and hopefully you will see some great results man. I know you have some beastly goals so if you can hit those that would be very impressive.

keep at it!

SG

This looks real solid man. I would have to set mine up a little differently as I simply cannot do heavy squats at the moment and have to keep volume relatively low and intensity low (bad knee). Couple questions..

DAY 3 - How long you in the gym for on this day? How heavy you going on bar raises and accessory work, 50-60%?
DAY 4 - Tbar Cable Stiff leg. What is the main focus here, hams? core stability? Haven't used this before but took a look on youtube and it looks like a good finisher.

Really like this breakdown and I could easily modify for my own preferences. Once I'm done with this hypertrophy stint (6 weeks total, 2 left) I am going to focus on strength again and use a lot of this.

I'll definitely keep an eye on your progress and hopefully you will see some great results man. I know you have some beastly goals so if you can hit those that would be very impressive.

keep at it!

SG

Day 3 I’m in the gym like 45-60 minutes, and I do not go by percentage I go by feel. I use 45 dumbbells and do shoulder raises for 15, hammer curl for 10, then lie back and do teicep ext for 15 back to back, not letting go of the dumbbells. I could do 50s but I don’t want to over do it, it’s just to keep consistent really.
Day 4 on the stiff leg tbar cable pulls, it really depends on how you’re built. In the deadlift I am very hamstring and upper back dominate, and lack in the lower back strength. This helps me hit that section of my back because I get next to 0 work from anything else. I write these programs myself and I coach a lot of people giving them these programs and they do numbers. I have natty guys under 215 pounds hitting 490lb squats, 365lb benches, and 600lb deadlifts with these programs they work for just about anyone. Each of those lifts are from different people though, depends on where their strong point is. I really like this forum and everything it’s done for my steroid use so I have no problem just laying them out.

Update on this week!

Day1
440lb for a set of 8 on squats, burying the depth after that shit show at the US Open with the calls on depth. I’ll be damned if I get called for depth!

Days 2
325lb 4x8 paused reps on bench. I missed the last rep last set which is frustrating as fuck because I’ve done this before and my strength has not decreased.

Day 4
520x7 on deadlifts, again frustrating because I felt like I should have had 8 in the tank. My deadlifts have been difficult to improve the stronger I get though, still a PR on a 7 rep so I shouldn’t complain too much.

Day 5
355lb 4x4 paused reps on Bench. I went conservative on this due to my shit day on bench earlier in the week. I shouldn’t have because these reps flew up like 315 would. I was double pausing the 4th rep on each set because it was that ridiculously easy.
I also did 275 for a top set of 8 on incline feeling like I had 2-3 left in the tank. Incline bench is a new thing for me, I don’t usually partake in this because my previous gym had a shit incline that I was too tall for, I’d always hit the rack on the lowest setting so I said fuck it until I switched gyms.
Thanks for those of you that are following along! Message me if you’d like my Instagram account. I don’t put TOO much of my lifts on there, but definitely all of my significant PRs.

Day 3 I’m in the gym like 45-60 minutes, and I do not go by percentage I go by feel. I use 45 dumbbells and do shoulder raises for 15, hammer curl for 10, then lie back and do teicep ext for 15 back to back, not letting go of the dumbbells. I could do 50s but I don’t want to over do it, it’s just to keep consistent really.
Day 4 on the stiff leg tbar cable pulls, it really depends on how you’re built. In the deadlift I am very hamstring and upper back dominate, and lack in the lower back strength. This helps me hit that section of my back because I get next to 0 work from anything else. I write these programs myself and I coach a lot of people giving them these programs and they do numbers. I have natty guys under 215 pounds hitting 490lb squats, 365lb benches, and 600lb deadlifts with these programs they work for just about anyone. Each of those lifts are from different people though, depends on where their strong point is. I really like this forum and everything it’s done for my steroid use so I have no problem just laying them out.

that sounds great man. I will definitely give that a go, my low back is my struggling point as well so I'm sure this will help.

Update on this week!

Day1
440lb for a set of 8 on squats, burying the depth after that shit show at the US Open with the calls on depth. I’ll be damned if I get called for depth!

Days 2
325lb 4x8 paused reps on bench. I missed the last rep last set which is frustrating as fuck because I’ve done this before and my strength has not decreased.

Day 4
520x7 on deadlifts, again frustrating because I felt like I should have had 8 in the tank. My deadlifts have been difficult to improve the stronger I get though, still a PR on a 7 rep so I shouldn’t complain too much.

Day 5
355lb 4x4 paused reps on Bench. I went conservative on this due to my shit day on bench earlier in the week. I shouldn’t have because these reps flew up like 315 would. I was double pausing the 4th rep on each set because it was that ridiculously easy.
I also did 275 for a top set of 8 on incline feeling like I had 2-3 left in the tank. Incline bench is a new thing for me, I don’t usually partake in this because my previous gym had a shit incline that I was too tall for, I’d always hit the rack on the lowest setting so I said fuck it until I switched gyms.
Thanks for those of you that are following along! Message me if you’d like my Instagram account. I don’t put TOO much of my lifts on there, but definitely all of my significant PRs.

Man the US Open was a shit show. wtf was that left judge saying? It became comical the squats he was failing..my god.

Numbers looking solid. gotta love when you have a nice rebound day on bench. Good thing you switched gyms, sounds like a better set up. I love me some incline bench.

Thanks for sharing all the info above as well. Doing my first legitimate cycle now and my numbers aren't quite at what those guys you have are (natty) but not too far off. Hopefully get there by end of cycle. 365 bench I almost have now but the 600 dead is the real goal. Keep it up brotha!

Nice lift numbers. Do you use 3 shots each time or do you put the test, deca and eq in the same? Hate to sound stupid, but you dont know unless you ask.

Nice lift numbers. Do you use 3 shots each time or do you put the test, deca and eq in the same? Hate to sound stupid, but you dont know unless you ask.

I load it all into the same syringe and inject it together. I find it to be the easiest and best way.

Update on my cycle!

Feeling good, deca starting to kick? I feel really solid in my core with my lifts which is great.

Day 1
Squat- 475x4.5, came down on me in my 5th rep. Very frustrating because I felt like I should have had that rep. I had a wrist wrap come undone and it fucked my mindstate up, so I’d like to blame it on that, but I very well may just not have been as strong as I thought. For those of you that don’t know, failing on reps is detrimental for a powerlifter. It can mess you up for weeks in your mindstate, where you put your target numbers, and how you program. I had known I should have put 470 on the bar, but felt like the gear would have gave me an extra bump in strength. Obviously unhappy with today by the length of this explanation right here lol.

Day 2
Bench- 325 4 sets of 8 paused. This was a laughing matter of a workout, reps just flew up like nothing. Took it easy after bombing this weight last week on the last rep of the day, glad I did bc my confidence later in the week was great for my second Bench day.

Day 4
Deadlift- 545x5. Took it easy here, had 6-7 in me but didn’t push it after what happened Monday. In my programming I had set for 555, but went lighter again to build the MENTAL part which is 50% of the battle in powerlifting.

Day 5
Bench- 365 for a 4x4 paused. This again was a joke of a workout. I have videos of this and iI made it look like an empty bar. The way this moved, let’s me know I have 450 in the tank right now, possibly 455. Though, I had some bicep tendinitis that made my first rep of every set painful. I’ll be icing and heating this weekend, with ibuprofen.

Thanks for those of you following along.

Last edited:
about to start a similar cycle except using tren instead of deca, have you ever used anavar for a long period during a cycle for a meet?

I have used what was marketed as anavar, but I’m pretty sure it was cut with dbol because I got that sense of euphoria everyone talks about with dbol. Especially because it packed on a good 15 pounds and gave me gyno. So my answer won’t be completely accurate... BUT, I would reccomednd Tbol at 80mg for 6 weeks. I did that and man it did wonders. If I ran it again it would be with tren. They seem like they should be taken together I couldn’t imagine a better stack. Seriously, biggest tbol advocate. Especially if ran with tren and equipoise it would be a dream. Just make sure you run the tbol or whatever oral weeks 10-16. Never kickstart if you’re training for strength.

Update on my cycle!

Feeling good, deca starting to kick? I feel really solid in my core with my lifts which is great.

Day 1
Squat- 475x4.5, came down on me in my 5th rep. Very frustrating because I felt like I should have had that rep. I had a wrist wrap come undone and it fucked my mindstate up, so I’d like to blame it on that, but I very well may just not have been as strong as I thought. For those of you that don’t know, failing on reps is detrimental for a powerlifter. It can mess you up for weeks in your mindstate, where you put your target numbers, and how you program. I had known I should have put 470 on the bar, but felt like the gear would have gave me an extra bump in strength. Obviously unhappy with today by the length of this explanation right here lol.

Day 2
Bench- 325 4 sets of 8 paused. This was a laughing matter of a workout, reps just flew up like nothing. Took it easy after bombing this weight last week on the last rep of the day, glad I did bc my confidence later in the week was great for my second Bench day.

Day 4
Deadlift- 545x5. Took it easy here, had 6-7 in me but didn’t push it after what happened Monday. In my programming I had set for 555, but went lighter again to build the MENTAL part which is 50% of the battle in powerlifting.

Day 5
Bench- 365 for a 4x4 paused. This again was a joke of a workout. I have videos of this and iI made it look like an empty bar. The way this moved, let’s me know I have 450 in the tank right now, possibly 455. Though, I had some bicep tendinitis that made my first rep of every set painful. I’ll be icing and heating this weekend, with ibuprofen.

Thanks for those of you following along.

Such a mental game man. Most people don't understand when they first start that training to failure is the exact opposite of what you want to do. I know that was the number one lesson I had to learn. All about the confidence you have in your lifts and not letting form break down. Like you said on squats, you knew better, but hey, we all do that shit sometimes.

Bench is sounding insanely strong and that confidence will go a long ways. How are things feeling after the weekend, any better with the tendinitis? I've been doing the same protocol with my elbow.

Top Bottom