bannednutritionRegenRx

Power stack

Bloodking

The power stack is advertised as
Rad140 ×3
Lgd 4033 x3
S4 ×3
This is sold as a 12 week cycle.

I'm confused. Inregards how true that is for the rad 140 when the ideal dose is 20-30mg. Even with 3 bottles of rad 140 at those doses you would out before the 12 weeks. This power stack is $600

thats the cost or rad... you can run it at 10 mg bro.. when gw first was released, it was only 5 MG/ML so imagine how much it cost to run that... noone can control the cost of raws man... unless you want to fly overseas and take it up with them...

The power stack is advertised as
Rad140 ×3
Lgd 4033 x3
S4 ×3
This is sold as a 12 week cycle.

I'm confused. Inregards how true that is for the rad 140 when the ideal dose is 20-30mg. Even with 3 bottles of rad 140 at those doses you would out before the 12 weeks. This power stack is $600
It would be 12 weeks of rad at 10mg per day, and that's just how sarmsx sells it in that stack. We've found 20mg to be a more effective dose which is what we typically recommend

Doses also vary on the individual. For example some people like s4 up to 100mg per day, which would make a bottle only last 15 days

Hi Dyllan,

Bro, thanks for taking time to reply. I see your point about rad 140 inregards to dosing. The 12 week cycle is a great deal. I will just need to add an extra bottle of rad140.
Btw your youtube videos are great. I enjoyed the 10 benefits of eggs. Keep it up.

Hi Dyllan,

Bro, thanks for taking time to reply. I see your point about rad 140 inregards to dosing. The 12 week cycle is a great deal. I will just need to add an extra bottle of rad140.
Btw your youtube videos are great. I enjoyed the 10 benefits of eggs. Keep it up.

Im happy to help bro... im glad you liked that one! Im here anytime you need help

Top Bottom