napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Power lifting

boybigman

Hlo sir
im from india by profession m an arm wrestler m 6”1 nd body weight is around 113 kg my max dead lift is 220 kg for 3 rep n bench is around 200 kg nd same with squat i mean 200 kg rite now m using from d last three months trenmix 200 test ANDROX 400 nd mast 200 twice a week nd in the first month i used anadrol 50 perday i have libido issues wt U GONNA SUGGEST ME I WANN A HARD N RIPPED BODY WITH SIZE SUGGEST ME SOMETHIN FOR PCT AS WELL ND FOR LIBIDO TOO ALONG WITH D CYCLE WHICH I HOPE U GNNA TELL ME
TNX FOR UR VIDEOS ITS A KINDA AWARENESS U KNOW WT M SAYIN 👍stay blessed

i cannot even understand what you are saying here because you have no punctuation and it doesnt make any sense... what are your FULL stats? age/height/weight/body fat in POUNDS NOT KG... please try to ask this question so i can actually understand

You're good brother! I read and reread half a dozen times and it still looked like gibberish to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to grad school with indians. For some reason they often type english phonetically the way their accented english sounds, it's weird. I don't know if it's by necessity or what.

If you arent using an AI for estrogen control and caber for controlling prolactin that's likely why you have no libido.

all i can tell you from what im still trying to interpret is to STOP USING STEROIDS! u dont have any slight clue what you are doing and you are dangerous to yourself

I’m just tripping that being an arm wrestler is a profession anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom