napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Potential PCT failure. Please help

trasherman

Good evening Dylan I enjoy watching your videos I've been watching them for over 5 years now! and I can't thank you for all your help enough!

I have a serious question to ask and I think you might be able to help.

About two months ago I ran a 16 week cycle of test EQ and anavar. On a side note this is my 6th cycle. I usually run 1 a cycle year. I first started when I was 22 and I'm about to be 28 now. I usually give myself at least a 5-10 month break between cycles

at the end of the cycle I used what I thought was good clomid and nolvadex and HCG(not sure if I dosed this right way).

My main problem right now is that I've had almost no sex drive and I don't get aroused as easy with my girlfriend the way I used to.

It seems to be getting a little bit better but not as explosive as I used to be.

I guess my question to you is this temporary or was just a result of a bad PCT?

What might be an effective way to go about this for next time? I plan on running test primo and anavar in my next cycle.

If you can help me out on this one I'll be forever grateful. Thanks Dylan.

well its a lot of things... the first is starting steroids at such a young age and then this is what happens... you likely wont ever be the same from doing that... the next issue is that you have never ran a proper pct once in all of these cycles... hcg is literally the worst thing you can ever run during pct so chances are pretty damn high you have never fully recovered from your first cycle... pair that with running steroids far too young and this is the result.. have you had bloodwork done?

Top Bottom