napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Potential growth cycle/bridge?

09rosem6

Good afternoon Mr. Gemelli,

I just wanted to ask if you think IGF-1 LR3 is really required for a good growth cycle in addition to DES. DES having a shorter half-life, I assume it has a significantly lower chance to cause an increase in organ size, that is why I am leery of LR3. If only DES is okay, is the 4 weeks on 2 weeks off protocol the one to follow, or can it be utilized indefinitely because of its super short half life? I usually train multiple muscle groups six times a week, would I use it on all groups? What dosage would you recommend for a first time user that has five cycles under their belt with only DES if possible? If LR3 is required, what is the recommended dose? Please forgive my ignorance but I have read that if LR3 is being used, the cycle should read as such: IGF-1 DES 80mcg pre workout split site in each major muscle worked and IGF-1 LR3 50mcg post workout. That sounds like a way too much, but specific information on these peptides is sparse. Lastly, I saw your video on IGF-1 and I remember you saying it can be used in a bridge to keep gains, would the dose for a bridge be different from that of an actual "cycle"? If you do not recommend I use IGF-1, I will follow your advice and wait until I am truly ready to do so. I have been recommended Magnus pharma but I know that there is very little real IGF-1 nowadays. Would you be able to point me in the right direction? I greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. All the videos you have published and your countless useful forum posts have inspired and educated me on my journey! I hope you and your wife are successful in having a child, you will be in my prayers!

Have a wonderful day!

Top Bottom