napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Potassium Hypokalemia and Hyperkalemia Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Extremely important topic, as there are so many people out there that have problems associated with improper electrolyte balance...and the reason is not having enough potassium rich foods in the diet

Really had no idea how important it is to keep a proper balance in the body. Great video Dylan

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I learned the hard way personally bro by not keeping proper track but after changes made several years ago i saw huge changes in overall health

Thanks for this.

Everyone looking at it and interested in should also have a look at hyponatremia and hypernatremia (salt/sodium related), and the importance of the sodium / potassium ratio intake.

Thanks for this.

Everyone looking at it and interested in should also have a look at hyponatremia and hypernatremia (salt/sodium related), and the importance of the sodium / potassium ratio intake.
yes bro, ive already done a video on that and i stress the importance of said ratio almost daily

Weird how info on things you have questions on, randomly appear. I was just doing research on potassium yesterday, the recommended daily intake is 4,500. I'm currently on a weight cut, the big 3; fats, protein, and carbs are the most focused on but I've been making sure to get my nutrients as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird how info on things you have questions on, randomly appear. I was just doing research on potassium yesterday, the recommended daily intake is 4,500. I'm currently on a weight cut, the big 3; fats, protein, and carbs are the most focused on but I've been making sure to get my nutrients as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
potassium is VITAL to your health and most dont get anywhere near the amount they need...

Top Bottom