napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Posting Links in Signatures... PLEASE READ

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Hey everyone... I am sorry but I was informed yesterday by my techs to have everyone remove any links they have in their signatures... This is related to many issues that I am not going to get into... I just need everyone to be understanding and comply... If it is an issue for someone, then this is probably not going to be the place for you although I cannot see why it would be... I appreciate it everyone... I am trying to not only keep the site running as smooth as possible but also keep us safe as well.. I am sure you understand where I am going with that... So please remove any links in your signatures... You can still have a signature but no links please...

we need to take everything out of the signatures, emails, links, etc... some of the links have caused issues and for other safety purposes, the signatures need to not have any email or links etc.. also, no posting source links in a posts either, etc... this is going to lead to problems that we are not willing to have...

I can't see this being a problem or issue. We just need everyone to understand and comply with it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yes, we need to take everything out of the signatures, emails, links, etc... some of the links have caused issues and for other safety purposes, the signatures need to not have any email or links etc.. also, no posting source links in a posts either, etc... this is going to lead to problems that we are not willing to have...

Top Bottom