domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Cheat Meal!

Post your Cheat Meal!

C'mon we all do it unless we have the willpower of the Gods like Dylan.I give myself one cheat meal a week.The Summertime is the worst time of the year for me,even worse than the holiday season.I LOVE BBQ & salads;not the good kind either.

2 BBQ'd cheeseburgers on potato buns with homemade potato salad,tuna macaroni salad & coleslaw.

cheatmeal.jpg

IF i had a cheat meal, it would be either an entire pizza or my moms lasagna, period... thats clearly hypothetical since that never happens... i guess i get to eat out a few times a year but i send special requests on how i want things cooked etc... but they always accommodate!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    IF i had a cheat meal, it would be either an entire pizza or my moms lasagna, period... thats clearly hypothetical since that never happens... i guess i get to eat out a few times a year but i send special requests on how i want things cooked etc... but they always accommodate!
    I hear you on "mom's lasagna".That stuff is like my kryptonite no doubt!Thanks for commenting brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Flanex View Post
    I hear you on "mom's lasagna".That stuff is like my kryptonite no doubt!Thanks for commenting brother!
    for sure brother! still have your wife in my prayers everyday too.. =)

Well good timing because tonight was one of my planned cheat meal nights and I went a little over what I do normally.

2 triple cheeseburgers, an order of fries and a vanilla shake from one awesome custard we have here locally....and it was damn good! I would have taken pics if it were earlier but it's ALL in my belly!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Well good timing because tonight was one of my planned cheat meal nights and I went a little over what I do normally.

2 triple cheeseburgers, an order of fries and a vanilla shake from one awesome custard we have here locally....and it was damn good! I would have taken pics if it were earlier but it's ALL in my belly!
    Good God, are you doing the 10,000 calorie challenge today?

Man dylan no cheat meals ever?? That's some serious self disipline!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    for sure brother! still have your wife in my prayers everyday too.. =)
    Thanks Dylan,That means a lot to me!She's doing great btw.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post

Whoa you got me beat Rick.That sounds crazy good!

Quote Originally Posted by danger77 View Post
    Man dylan no cheat meals ever?? That's some serious self disipline!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    "Cheat" isn't in Dylan's vocabulary.That's how you get to a BF level like him.

I have a cheat meal almost everyday I fit it in my macros. This style of eating helps me not want to binge nor wait for the end of the week to have a cheat meal. I don't believe in bro style eating. I have done it and it almost lead me to eating disorder. I have ice cream pizza burgers you name it but I make sure I hit my daily fiber intake there will be days in which I don't have a cheat meal. I believe if your are lean like Dylan you can have 2 days a week refeeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk