napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Injection Pain

Samripperadfd

5 days ago, i took my 8th shot of test cup 500mg/2ML, i’ve had slight pain before but never this bad, some small amount of the juice was coming out after the shot along with a lil blood, was bummed but all was fine, next day felt like i took a shotgun to the hip, it’s not super red or warm but it does have a small knot feeling i have no fever and feel fine. could this just be a bad missed shot or should i be concerned or go to a doctor? never had it hurt this bad for 5 days, any feel back is appreciated thanks!

and a hard lump and swelling is normal? only hurts to touch, been researching and just wanna be sure i’m not at early stages of infection or abscess, might of even nicked a vein. i’m trying to be better safe than sorry, thanks for the help man👍

and a hard lump and swelling is normal? only hurts to touch, been researching and just wanna be sure i’m not at early stages of infection or abscess, might of even nicked a vein. i’m trying to be better safe than sorry, thanks for the help man
more than likely you hit a vein... ive had it happen before bro... it doesnt sound like an infection at all... you need to massage it etc...

Top Bottom