napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

post gym pics

Montgomery

This my gym…simple but effective…and it is mine 7 days a week..maybe 2 others at best when I go

rfpykV9.jpg

qzGPB45.jpg

Sm3pCnS.jpg

rEb8VNO.jpg

Last edited:
My gym is never like that when I go. I'm jelly bro. Some folks will ask if I'm waiting on equipment and volunteer to get off of it, but that's so silly to me. I don't want to interrupt anyone actually doing something, now if you're sitting there like a lab specimen I get a bit edgy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel for you guys!!
I'm spoiled fuckin rotten, I don't think I could ever go back to a normal gym again, Ill build my own if it happens….;)

My gym can be a bit crowded at times but what I like about it is there's enough equipment there to do an alternate exercise if need be to keep things moving.

Nice!!! Our gym is always packed...and I always have to modify my workouts because of the assholes who like to talk and occupy a machine instead of work out. I wish we had this gym!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

There is a nice pool but regulations/high insurance cost don't allow it to be open 24/7 so the owner does not have it up and running..also 2 racket ball courts and a basketball court

My gym is private and only for employees of where I work. Even though it's not a public gym, it's nicer and more extensive than most in the area. Certain months it stays pretty empty in the mornings which I love, but the last couple months it's been pretty busy, which kinda sucks but it's still not terrible

I had some old guy get mad at me because he was doing leg raises on the bench press for 30min and I asked him if he could do them on one of the open benches other than the one underneath the benchpress. best part me and him were the only 2 in the gym so all other benches were free

I had some old guy get mad at me because he was doing leg raises on the bench press for 30min and I asked him if he could do them on one of the open benches other than the one underneath the benchpress. best part me and him were the only 2 in the gym so all other benches were free

Lol he deserved it.

I hate the guys who just sit there. I'll walk up and be like "dude you're half my age you can't get bigger muscles sitting in your ass." Smh

I hate the guys who just sit there. I'll walk up and be like "dude you're half my age you can't get bigger muscles sitting in your ass." Smh

Let me guess…staring at his smartphone in hope they he is called up to be a "Cuck" at his next sex party…...

Guy my age today curling in the squat rack SMH !Really!?

Funny you said this , but anybody ever try drag curls on the Smith-machine ?? Strange feel ,but needed to do something while waiting for cables. Did get a small burn, only tightening & holding at the top...

Top Bottom