napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post finasteride syndrome

bear111

Hi Dylan,

Just watched your video on Proviron and looking forward to watching all your videos.

I am 43 now and been suffering from post finasteride syndrome for past 6 years. It's a condition where your endo crashes after stopping finasteride and your DHT levels are permanently crashed due to finasteride destroying 5ar enzymes ability to convert tes into DHT.

After I got PFS my libido died, I stopped liking women, my brain wouldn't work, and my personality changed to a 90 old man.

After years of suffering and almost committing suicide, a body builder told me about Proviron.

Proviron saved my life. After taking 50mg of Proviron I got my first erection in years. After a few days I starting liking women again and became sexually from frustrated. Even my genitals began to grow normal size again.

Now I am helping others who have pfs and sharing this miracle for them too. Sometimes I am late and some commit suicide already.

Thank you for your videos, I appreciate your work. If you know anything else that can help us let me know.

Hi Dylan,

Just watched your video on Proviron and looking forward to watching all your videos.

I am 43 now and been suffering from post finasteride syndrome for past 6 years. It's a condition where your endo crashes after stopping finasteride and your DHT levels are permanently crashed due to finasteride destroying 5ar enzymes ability to convert tes into DHT.

After I got PFS my libido died, I stopped liking women, my brain wouldn't work, and my personality changed to a 90 old man.

After years of suffering and almost committing suicide, a body builder told me about Proviron.

Proviron saved my life. After taking 50mg of Proviron I got my first erection in years. After a few days I starting liking women again and became sexually from frustrated. Even my genitals began to grow normal size again.

Now I am helping others who have pfs and sharing this miracle for them too. Sometimes I am late and some commit suicide already.

Thank you for your videos, I appreciate your work. If you know anything else that can help us let me know.
im just glad to hear you found something that helped bro because there is no known cure for PFS... i have seen it ruin some incredibly talented people time and time again... its a very very serious issue and im just so happy for you that you found something that helped...

I've read of several people supplementing DHT with Proviron or Masteron when dealing with PFS.

If my DHT leveled are already pretty high on TRT, would proviron work for me.? I also have PFS and the TRT hasn’t really worked yet. I’ve been on for 8 weeks. However I have changed doses a few times and levels are all over the place. My test is double the range and so is my DHT, but my estradiol is also like double the top of the range....... so I’m lowering my dose to a 100 mgs per week from 200. Also gonna lower hcg to 750 per week.

With these levels should I have at least felt some improvement or do I have an AR problem or is the estradiol throwing me out of wack.

Hey I am investigating Proviron for treating PFS. Are you still using it? Do you still have PFS symptoms?

Top Bottom