napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Therapy Help

desolatexix

Hi, needing help with my next cycle.
Ive took two cycle previous used, never took HCG, i feel as if I need HCG on my next cycle.

This cycle will include:
400mg of Test E a week for 12 weeks
400mg of Eq a week for 12 Weeks
Turinabol 25mg a day for 6 weeks
Aromasin 0.5mg each day for duration of the cycle

Looking at using Nolvadex for PCT, how should I take this for this cycle?
As well should I be taking hCG?

23, 174lb 5ft10 11%bf training 7 years
First cycle was test e 300mg 12 weeks and dianabol 5 weeks 20mg a day
Second was test e 600mg 12 weeks and anadrol 3 weeks 50mg a day, last 6 weeks of cycle had Winstrol 25mg a day

Have 16 inch arms when I compete around 6%
My weight might sound low but I seem to look bigger than guys who are 16st

Well dude.. your doses are off on a few things. EQ is pretty much a waste at 400mg for only 12 weeks. That should be bumped up to 600-800mg and ran minimum 16 weeks. 25mg a day is low for tbol also, that can be bumped to 50-60mg ed. 0.5mg ed for Aromasin is like nothing. Are you referring to adex and wrote Aromasin by mistake? Aromasin starting dose can be 12.5mg eod and adjusted as needed. Nolvadex is not enough for a PCT. You want both clomid and nolvadex. You also want to run Aromasin through pct. It should look like this:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

You said you feel that hcg is needed this time around. Have you gotten bloodwork done to check your levels/recovery?

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Oh just saw your age bud. 23 is young and you already have 2 cycles under your belt. I'll be honest dude... 174lbs 11% bf at 5'10 is very light especially with 2 cycles already done. You could have achieved more than that easily all natural. Sounds like there could be improvements with your nutrition. Get your bloodwork done and hope you didnt cause any damage.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

I'm wanting to compete in physique nationally. Im wanting to gain 1.5inches on my arms, build my chest a bit more and thickness to my back. I compete around 165, which is average on competition day. Got my bloodwork done last time and everything was okay. Not really wanting to be doing test e for 16weeks. Last time I was getting very moody and blunt with people, normally I'm laid back. Upset me how I was changing last cycle towards the end and afterwards just from the dosage, mind 4 ever weeks.
I'm wanting to achieve a physique like Jeff Seid (without the arrogance), Ryan terry and Steve Cook - that sort of look. This cycle might be the wrong way to go about it

I'm wanting to compete in physique nationally. Im wanting to gain 1.5inches on my arms, build my chest a bit more and thickness to my back. I compete around 165, which is average on competition day. Got my bloodwork done last time and everything was okay. Not really wanting to be doing test e for 16weeks. Last time I was getting very moody and blunt with people, normally I'm laid back. Upset me how I was changing last cycle towards the end and afterwards just from the dosage, mind 4 ever weeks.
I'm wanting to achieve a physique like Jeff Seid (without the arrogance), Ryan terry and Steve Cook - that sort of look. This cycle might be the wrong way to go about it

You are just way too young for steroids right now bud. I can't recommend that to you at all, and for the goals you have and look you are after you don't need steroids to accomplish that. My best recommendation is to run a good sarms stack that will help,you make the gains you are after, that also won't be detrimental as far as side effects and suppression goes.

Here is a great stack for you to run for your goals. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Not really the answer I'm looking for. So youre telling me Jeff Seid is not on steroids?
What the fuck does Jeff Seid have to do with anything? I could give two shits about what he does or doesn't do, and I don't care.

Whether or not it's not what you want to hear is irrelevant. Point is you are too young to juice and too undersized. You shouldn't be messing with your endocrine system with steroids. Nobody here is going to recommend them to you. This is a,marathon and not a sprint. I ran my first cycle at 36. Put in work in the kitchen and weight room and earn some gains like everyone else man

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom