napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post cycle therapy

zum1234

I'm 32 years old from Denver Colorado, and I have been taking test cyp and tren acetate as my first cycle that I started on January 19th 2016 doing 1 cc injections of each every three days and I have been watching your videos on post cycle therapy and was wondering if you would please be able to help me figure out a proper pct for this cycle I have been researching a lot but it sounds like you might have the best advice out of anyone so far. Thank you.

ya man you haven't had any gyno issues or prolactin or nipple sensitivity you are very lucky. you need to stop the tren for sure for a first cycle and give us stats

I'm 32 years old from Denver Colorado, and I have been taking test cyp and tren acetate as my first cycle that I started on January 19th 2016 doing 1 cc injections of each every three days and I have been watching your videos on post cycle therapy and was wondering if you would please be able to help me figure out a proper pct for this cycle I have been researching a lot but it sounds like you might have the best advice out of anyone so far. Thank you.

Tren? You seriously need to stop that compound bro. That is not a good choice for a first cycle by any means. That's basically the harshest steroid there is, for advanced users only.

What is the rest of your stats? Experience?

For PCT this is the recommend protocol

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

why in the world would you be taking tren on a first cycle man? what is wrong with you? you don't pick the harshest steroid you can find and run it on your first cycle... whoever told you to do that seriously needs their ass kicked and that's being kind about it... your going to learn a hard lesson unfortunately... my advice would be to drop it asap... are you taking aromasin and caber on your cycle???

for pct, get everything in this stack i am giving you here... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

why in the world would you be taking tren on a first cycle man? what is wrong with you? you don't pick the harshest steroid you can find and run it on your first cycle... whoever told you to do that seriously needs their ass kicked and that's being kind about it... your going to learn a hard lesson unfortunately... my advice would be to drop it asap... are you taking aromasin and caber on your cycle???

for pct, get everything in this stack i am giving you here... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Lol, someone needs a beat down for bad advice on the first time tren use for sure. "Hey guys, its my first time drinkinking alcohol let me start with this beer"... "Na bro, start with this everclear, trust me !"

Oh and by the way, these guys already mapped you out the best PCT I can think of, make sure u grab them from SARMSx to make sure you get the best quality

Thanks everyone for all of ur advice I have already ordered everything u said I should be taking and am stopping the tren what would be a good beginners steroid to take rather than tren

Thanks everyone for all of ur advice I have already ordered everything u said I should be taking and am stopping the tren what would be a good beginners steroid to take rather than tren
Test

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

what are your main goals? what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat

I got my pct stack in the mail today can someone tell me what 12.5 mgs would be in mls cuz that's the only way u can measure it with the dropper

welcome,
why did you start a cycle without knowing what your getting into? and tren? very bad choice my friend..

how old are you? height, weight , BF, stats, etc..

glad your here, teach you right about this.

PCT from SARMSX-

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

All the sarms and ancillaries can be found at www.sarmsx.com for the highest quality

This is a perfect answer. Bad first cycle and you should've known about and had your pct before starting. But just learn from that.
Sarmsx has everything you need for the perfect post cycle therapy.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is 12.5mg to ml

So my dropper is labeled 0.25ml, 0.5ml, 0.75ml, and 1ml what would the correct dosage be in ml for aromasin nolvadex clomid gw 501516 and mk2866

So my dropper is labeled 0.25ml, 0.5ml, 0.75ml, and 1ml what would the correct dosage be in ml for aromasin nolvadex clomid gw 501516 and mk2866
Aromasin dose is 12.5mg eod. Concentration is listed on the bottles for mg per ml. So just follow that.

For example gw is 20mg per ml so you would take 1ml to get 20mg

MK2866 is 50mg per ml so if you want 25mg you take 0.5ml.

It's easy math bro

Thanks guys 1 more question so 50/50/40/40 clomid is that 50 for the first week 50 the second week week 3 40 and week 4 40 every day

bro you pretty much disregarded ny robo's question about why you would be so careless using tren on a first cycle... i guess your one that is going to have to just learn the hard way... its not cool to be a question dodger though bro... not when its just because you dont want to hear how wrong of a move it was... you will learn but it wont be fun

Bro I'm not dodging the question here's the answer cuz one of my friends told to to start with tren and test now I realize it's a big mistake and I've stopped taking it I guess I should have researched it more before I did it and no matter how many times I read the above dosage it still doesn't make n e sense all I see is 50/50/40/40

Bro I'm not dodging the question here's the answer cuz one of my friends told to to start with tren and test now I realize it's a big mistake and I've stopped taking it I guess I should have researched it more before I did it and no matter how many times I read the above dosage it still doesn't make n e sense all I see is 50/50/40/40

I'm glad you at least learned from this experience. Now you just need to pct correctly and don't listen to your buddies in the future.

Those doses should be 50/50/25/25 and that is 50mg per day first two weeks and 25mg per day second two weeks

Top Bottom