napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Therapy

normoons

Dylan,

Before I get into my question I want to thank you for the great videos and advice. By far the best.

That being said; I am currently on cycle of Tren and Test, with (following your advice), 100mg of Tren Ace EOD and 300mg of Test Cyp once a week.

Now, while I have had great results with little sides, I am concerned about my PCT. I plan to continue with 200mg of Test per week as TRT but am wondering if I will still need to take Nolvadex or Clomid. If so, at what dose and for how long?

Again, I really appreciate your excellent advice and look forward to your response.

if you are on trt, then you do NOT need any pct whatsoeve.r.. why are you staying on trt? do you have a low test condition or did you just make a decision to stay on? you need to have a good reason to do this bro, not just because someone may have told you to do so, etc...

Sorry Dylan, I should have mentioned that I am on prescribed TRT and have been for the past two years. I'll be 47 this year and just want to make sure I'm not messing things up.

Sorry Dylan, I should have mentioned that I am on prescribed TRT and have been for the past two years. I'll be 47 this year and just want to make sure I'm not messing things up.

If you are on Doctor prescribed TRT there's no need for a pct at all bro. Just continue on your TRT as normal when your cycle ends

thanks for the info bro... as i said, when you are on trt, there is no pct required, you just go right back to trt after you complete your blast...

Top Bottom