napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post cycle start date?

ArchAngel

When do I start my post cycle? I did about 15 week gear cycle. Ten weeks of test C and five weeks of test prop. I waited about a week before I started my post cycle of mk2866,gw-501516,clomid,nolv,ai per Dylan gemelli specs but not sure if I started to late or early.

With test c, you start PCT from 2 to 3 weeks after your last injection. I personally wait 2.

you should start 2 weeks after your last injection.. why would you wait until now to ask this? thats the bigger issue here...

You're right Dylan I shouldve asked earlier. I ask now because I feel like my sex drive has tanked after taking pct for two weeks. Why would that be? Is that normal?

You're right Dylan I shouldve asked earlier. I ask now because I feel like my sex drive has tanked after taking pct for two weeks. Why would that be? Is that normal?
It's not terribly uncommon to have your sex drive dip after a cycle, especially considering your libido was likely in overdrive on cycle (so it's not a good baseline comparison). It generally is full recovered near the end or just after PCT for me.

It'll come back bro just be patient.

I started my pct a week after my last injection of test prop. I got my pct from a site called Unclez. I've been taking mk2866 25mg, gw-501516 20mp, clomid 50mg, nolv 40mg and aromacin 12.5 every other day.

I started my pct a week after my last injection of test prop. I got my pct from a site called Unclez. I've been taking mk2866 25mg, gw-501516 20mp, clomid 50mg, nolv 40mg and aromacin 12.5 every other day.

Never heard of that site. If there are good reviews and the compounds are legit then id say you may want to run a natural test booster like Ostazol from esarms or N2GenerateES from N2buildmuscle

Your test levels are still recovering, hence the dip in sex drive. The test cyp should have cleared out 2 weeks after your last shot of that. The test prop also should have cleared out 1 week after the last shot. So I believe the timing was good. Now you just need time to recover your natural hormone production.

I have taken hcg to jump start this process. The m1-mk would serve a similar purpose. Had that been available at the time, I would have went with that rather than the hcg.

Top Bottom