napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Recovery

yesareman

Hi Dylan,

First and foremost i am a loyal follower of your YouTube channel. I take your advise and information as valuable as Gold. Love your channel, appreciate your hard work and definitely thankful for everything that you do. I’ve obtained a shit ton of knowledge through you, and i am tremendously grateful for that. You rock!

I’m 24, turning 25 in a month and in late May, I did my first cycle after 9 years of training naturally. 8 years serious gym time was enough time for me to consider using AAS.

My cycle ended in august and i followed a strict 12 week protocol.

Weeks 1-4 Test E at 250,350,350,400 mg
Weeks 5-12 Test E at 500mg
Weeks 6-12 anavar at 50-75 mg per day
Aromisin at 12.5 mg every other day and proviron at 50 mg everyday for the last 8 weeks.

I took bloods at the doctor about a year ago and i obtained an average level of free/total test. I’m not sure If he checked my FSH/LH but it was a stupid move not to get blood work done before, although i did while on cycle and after cycle.(last week)

I followed your protocol for PCT
Weeks 11/12 and 13/14(before pct) I used HCG @ 500 iu Twice a week split evenly.

I added Clomid/Nova at
Weeks 15/16/17/18
This consisted of 50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/20/20 nova.

I now decided to get my blood work done to reassure myself that I’m ready to cycle again, in a month or so from now.

There are so many issues here brother.... first thing is, you probably started a bit too soon... you could have waited another year....

For a first cycle you should use test only... no need for additional compounds .. and definitely no need for 500mg of test.... 350mg is MORE than enough for great results.. and your pct was terrible... this is what it should have been:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

You need to wait a lot more time before cycling again... time off = time on... so you need to wait at least 4 months before starting again ...

bro how can you say you followed by protocol for pct when thats not even close to what i recommend??? i also DO NOT recommend steroid use to anyone your age so you havent watched a thing of mine... you must have me confused with someone else

Well, i understand that using 500 a week might’ve been a little too high for a a beginner cycle, and anavar shouldn’t have been used. Definitely wouldn’t do that again since 400 was the breaking point of shutdown according to bloodwork at week 6 and FSH/LH levels.

Now, the question is how can my LH be in the proper range at the higher end of it too but my FSH at .2 points less than the lowest of the normal range?

Question is...does FSH take longer to recover then LH?

I did use Gw and Mk2866 as i got off but i was assuming 4 weeks of pct for a 12 week cycle was enough?

So i should have gone 6 weeks instead of 4?

Appreciate the response fellas.

Last edited:
Yes you probably should have given yourself longer to recover with a 6 week pct

here is the pct layout...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom