napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Nightmare

Jackmaster

Heres every detail of what I experienced so far after being forced to stop cycle
Everything was good until one day my arm went completely numb and heart started pounding in my chest, couldnt even close my my hand nor lay down on my left side cuz It would make me feel even worse, my left side of my stomach hurted bad It felt as if it was very inflammed and sore, so a month and a half later for the first time on my life Ive suffered colitis, so I had that and the numb arm for around 2-3 months, for the colitis I was prescribed a corticosteroid that got rid of the colitis in 3 weeks but I still was Experiencing the fast heartbeat and the numb arm that also blocked oxygeb to my brain cuz everytime I would lay on that side or even use one finger I would get dizzy and confused outta the nowhere, a month later a found a biomagnetic dr, they treat you with magnets to get rid of pain virus and bad bacteria, so after 4 months of pain, suffering, wasted money and moron doctors, my suffering had ended, he claimed that my axila was partially blocked and that my nerve above my elbow had some bacterial around that also was partially blocking a vein, whatever it was It was gone, later on I had a neck injury and I thought I had a concussion, and couple of days later my I started having concussion symtoms like nausea, vision problems, sensetivity to light, anxiety, headaches, went to the same dr and he said it was the same thing I had on my arm but now is in my head, got rid of it now, but Im 100% sure it was from testosterone/estrogen, a normal Dr wouldnt know what it was so Im stuck with magnets since the symtoms come and go, weaker but still, wtf could this be, have anyone of you ecperienced this before, any advise, bloodwork was fine, lipids, thyroid, etc

Me too, theres no other explanaition, Im gonna do a mri to see if theres something to worry about but Im putting all my money that is a hormonal reaction do you reccomend doing a pct even after 4 months post cycle? Also thinking about taking bpc 157, couldnt hurt

heres a healing stack... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day[/FONT]

heres a healing stack... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT="]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]

[FONT="][COLOR=#000000]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#DCA10D][FONT="]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]

[FONT="]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]

[FONT="]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day[/FONT]

Damn, this is an amazing cycle.

Also, forgot to mention, I was prescribed a muscle relaxer tizanidine 2mg For my neck pain, I only took it for two days cuz it gave me the worst nightmares ever, and my muscles and reflexes completely shut down that was 3 weeks ago and my muscles are still recovering from it, everynow and then especially if Im on a fasted state or if Im really tired my reflexes are very late like Id react too late I guess thats the right way to put it, how do I recover from that, can that stack help me with that specifically ? Ive used the MK677 and it gave me high bp and one day I felt like I was gonna faint only took it for 3 weeks 10 mg ed, I need to get back on track, this quarentine saved my ass big time hadnt been for this I wouldve been fired, and wouldve been an easy prey even for teenagers, I really need to since Im very competitive, I just feel like a bum being like this, I know that this eventually will go away but I need to save all the time as possible, Ive already wasted half a year, come to you cuz drs here are a bunch of sleazy salesmen that try to put you on everything they can or they just put u on the wrong medication

Last edited:
dude these doctors are really something.

the red flag was when they handed you a cortico, that is an ADMISSION by a doctor of "yeah we don't know what is wrong with you but just take this shit and mask the pain"

I want you to look into fasting, that is going to be the way you heal/control colitis. just do some research on it. your issue is your body is trying to heal itself and cleanse. but it cannot because you keep throwing food at it. so do some homework on what i am telling you and you will be able to control this.

Thabks bro, I started 2 weeks ago Im slowly decreasing my eating window, feel good doing it, and yeah I lesrned from this that I better not be lacking on my diet and to live more carefully/healthy cause these doctors are shady af, Cant trust these guys at all, Im gonna buy sone Bpc 157 and some tb500 just in case, you never know

Update

Turns out I have paresthesia (nerve damage) in my left arm, treating it with b12 and omega 3
Had Severe colitis
And small damage on my jaw

All of that couldve been quickly solved with bpc 157/tb500
One big lesson to learn from
Trust no Dr
Also to live more carefully/healthy lifestyle
It sucks to be injured and it sucks to spend lots of money in worthless consults and prescriptions

Now its time to get in shape
Im gonna post a before/after update in a couple of months

Thank you all for your great advices, might seem like nothing but in comparisson to what all the drs say theyre golden

Update

Turns out I have paresthesia (nerve damage) in my left arm, treating it with b12 and omega 3
Had Severe colitis

Trust no Dr
It sucks to be injured and it sucks to spend lots of money in worthless consults and prescriptions

Thank you all for your great advices, might seem like nothing but in comparisson to what all the drs say theyre golden
keep us posted on anything else!

Update

Had Severe colitis

Trust no Dr

Sounds like you figured out the issue

Top Bottom