domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Cycle Nightmare

Post Cycle Nightmare

Heres every detail of what I experienced so far after being forced to stop cycle
    Everything was good until one day my arm went completely numb and heart started pounding in my chest, couldnt even close my my hand nor lay down on my left side cuz It would make me feel even worse, my left side of my stomach hurted bad It felt as if it was very inflammed and sore, so a month and a half later for the first time on my life Ive suffered colitis, so I had that and the numb arm for around 2-3 months, for the colitis I was prescribed a corticosteroid that got rid of the colitis in 3 weeks but I still was Experiencing the fast heartbeat and the numb arm that also blocked oxygeb to my brain cuz everytime I would lay on that side or even use one finger I would get dizzy and confused outta the nowhere, a month later a found a biomagnetic dr, they treat you with magnets to get rid of pain virus and bad bacteria, so after 4 months of pain, suffering, wasted money and moron doctors, my suffering had ended, he claimed that my axila was partially blocked and that my nerve above my elbow had some bacterial around that also was partially blocking a vein, whatever it was It was gone, later on I had a neck injury and I thought I had a concussion, and couple of days later my I started having concussion symtoms like nausea, vision problems, sensetivity to light, anxiety, headaches, went to the same dr and he said it was the same thing I had on my arm but now is in my head, got rid of it now, but Im 100% sure it was from testosterone/estrogen, a normal Dr wouldnt know what it was so Im stuck with magnets since the symtoms come and go, weaker but still, wtf could this be, have anyone of you ecperienced this before, any advise, bloodwork was fine, lipids, thyroid, etc

Never experienced anything like that sorry.

never seen or heard of this happening, sorry

Wow that is intense man I?m sorry to hear that and no iv never experienced anything close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmaster View Post
    bloodwork was fine, lipids, thyroid, etc
    I think you had something else going on there or you were having an extreme reaction to hormonal changes.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Sounds terrible but I don't see this having anything to do with coming off cycle.

Me too, theres no other explanaition, Im gonna do a mri to see if theres something to worry about but Im putting all my money that is a hormonal reaction do you reccomend doing a pct even after 4 months post cycle? Also thinking about taking bpc 157, couldnt hurt

for healing, mk677 and mk2866 are by far your best options...

heres a healing stack... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID =ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day
    mk677 25 mg day

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    heres a healing stack... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT="]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID =ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]

[FONT="]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

gw-501516 20 mg day
    mk677 25 mg day
    Damn, this is an amazing cycle.