napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle

G

My PCT's stay pretty constant in what I use but sometimes the dosages can vary based on cycle length and the dosages I used.

Here is what works well for me

2 weeks prior to PCT: HCG Blast 1000IUs /week split 500

Clomid: 100/50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva: 30/30/20/20/10
Aromasin: 12.5/12.5/6.5/6.5/6.5 EoD

I'll throw in some Natty T boosters and herbal supplements for T boost / Well being

Same supports I took on cycle, sometimes a SARM to help keep gains such as Cardarine or Ostarine

I like 6-8 week PCTs, then bloods after and re asses if I need to do anything

KingWizard said:
My PCT's stay pretty constant in what I use but sometimes the dosages can vary based on cycle length and the dosages I used.

Here is what works well for me

2 weeks prior to PCT: HCG Blast 1000IUs /week split 500

Clomid: 100/50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva: 30/30/20/20/10
Aromasin: 12.5/12.5/6.5/6.5/6.5 EoD

I'll throw in some Natty T boosters and herbal supplements for T boost / Well being

Same supports I took on cycle, sometimes a SARM to help keep gains such as Cardarine or Ostarine

I like 6-8 week PCTs, then bloods after and re asses if I need to do anything

That's exactly how I like it aside from the 100 mg of clomid... Some like it and some don't and it is fine if you can tolerate it... Some get a little too emotional... LOL

PCT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ANY CYCLE...

Here is a link to a new video I did explaining a complete PCT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc

Agreed clomid is good shit but can make you a bitch lol, majority of the time I start at 50 but depends how shut down I am, usually the HcG gets me going back up real nice.. A lot of people knock HcG but if used properly I think its awesome it makes me feel like I just pinned 5g of test

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Agreed clomid is good shit but can make you a bitch lol, majority of the time I start at 50 but depends how shut down I am, usually the HcG gets me going back up real nice.. A lot of people knock HcG but if used properly I think its awesome it makes me feel like I just pinned 5g of test

Sent using Tapatalk

I don't necessarily care for HCG but it absolutely has a place and the method you described IS EXACTLY how to use it... Right on the money, you get what you need from it, all the nice benefits and do not worry of the sides that can occur... I completely agree with you on your protocol with it...

[/quote] I don't necessarily care for HCG but it absolutely has a place and the method you described IS EXACTLY how to use it... Right on the money, you get what you need from it, all the nice benefits and do not worry of the sides that can occur... I completely agree with you on your protocol with it...[/quote]

I think its only if you HAVE to use it I don't think it's a requirement like the cycles of the the last 25 years where they ran it on cycle and then in PCT at insane dosages..

I think PCT should be simple.

Clomid 50/50/50/50/25
Nolva 30/30/20/20/10
Aromasin 12.5 ed

SARMS are great in PCT to keep making gains. Pure Essence is an amazing company to work with. We've always recommended them.

Natty test boosters are a good idea as well. I tend to shy away from HCG.

I will do a video and article of the dangers of using HCG in PCT as it is a severe mistake I see far too often and I want to prevent people from hurting themselves...

DylanGemelli said:
I will do a video and article of the dangers of using HCG in PCT as it is a severe mistake I see far too often and I want to prevent people from hurting themselves...
That would be great bro. A lot of guys go to HCG because they're concerned with plumping up their testicles but in fact, the estrogen rollercoaster that HCG can through you on isn't worth it.

As long as the stick is working, why be so concerned with the size of the berries. Clomid will get you working properly.

Bio-Tech said:

Clomid 50/50/50/50/25
Nolva 30/30/20/20/10
Aromasin 12.5 ed

SARMS are great in PCT to keep making gains. Pure Essence is an amazing company to work with. We've always recommended them.

Agreed completely. This is exactly the same approach i take to post cycle therapy, and exactly what i recommend to others as well.

RickRock said:
Bio-Tech said:

Clomid 50/50/50/50/25
Nolva 30/30/20/20/10
Aromasin 12.5 ed

Agreed completely. This is exactly the same approach i take to post cycle therapy, and exactly what i recommend to others as well.

That a boy. haha

Top Bottom