napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post CT Review

sogoyyy

I know its been a while. I want to thank Dylan for letting me try out the Post CT. It is a keeper. I ran towards the end of my last cycle to stop using HCG and. I was running only 300 test and 300 deca, 4 weeks Dbol and GW. I immediately noticed libido spike and sack falling like it would with HCG. Another benefit was it felt better, my endurance was good, pumps were insane. I started a mini bulk for about 9 weeks. Im done with bulk. I went from 208 to 226 still around 12% at most bf. Now at the end of PCT Ive brought my cardio back up to 30mins 4x week steady state fasted. I am not 217 and 10.5%bf which is around my normal, but Im def fuller and get better pumps and no more headaches.

My training is Sunday-Chest and Triceps everything in 12-15 rep range.
Monday-Back and Biceps
Tuesday-Legs and Shoulders
Wednesday-touch up on triceps
Thursday-Chest and light shoulders mainly lat raises, rear delts, and fronts..
Friday-Back for Thickness and detail, no pull downs. I try to get around 6 sets of some arm exercises too

Along with Post CT, Im running GW, Clomid and Arimidex. giving my eyes a break from S4. Not a great PCT, but it works for me.

I will def run Post CT during every cycle on the front or in middle and of course keep it in my PCT.

Planning my next cycle. For tentative show in May and then July. I want to run 400 test, 600 EQ, 600 Mast, I wanted to squeeze in Dbol again, but not sure if its necessary.

Ill post progress pics in seperate message.

I know its been a while. I want to thank Dylan for letting me try out the Post CT. It is a keeper. I ran towards the end of my last cycle to stop using HCG and. I was running only 300 test and 300 deca, 4 weeks Dbol and GW. I immediately noticed libido spike and sack falling like it would with HCG. Another benefit was it felt better, my endurance was good, pumps were insane. I started a mini bulk for about 9 weeks. Im done with bulk. I went from 208 to 226 still around 12% at most bf. Now at the end of PCT Ive brought my cardio back up to 30mins 4x week steady state fasted. I am not 217 and 10.5%bf which is around my normal, but Im def fuller and get better pumps and no more headaches.

My training is Sunday-Chest and Triceps everything in 12-15 rep range.
Monday-Back and Biceps
Tuesday-Legs and Shoulders
Wednesday-touch up on triceps
Thursday-Chest and light shoulders mainly lat raises, rear delts, and fronts..
Friday-Back for Thickness and detail, no pull downs. I try to get around 6 sets of some arm exercises too

Along with Post CT, Im running GW, Clomid and Arimidex. giving my eyes a break from S4. Not a great PCT, but it works for me.

I will def run Post CT during every cycle on the front or in middle and of course keep it in my PCT.

Planning my next cycle. For tentative show in May and then July. I want to run 400 test, 600 EQ, 600 Mast, I wanted to squeeze in Dbol again, but not sure if its necessary.

Ill post progress pics in seperate message.
Pics
3e7baa580bd1e3d139503b1f3a9bb88e.jpg
a877c2244f4b70c7a459e391fd4ac15d.jpg
025a654467f29308f803743493f2a368.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

absolutely awesome brother! thank you for the excellent review and looking extremely strong brother

Now, what you have in store next? I work PT for a Max Muscle store here in FL. I think we need to carry your brand here in the store. Ill send you a DM to see if we can work out something. If you wanna stay online only, I totally understand.

Now, what you have in store next? I work PT for a Max Muscle store here in FL. I think we need to carry your brand here in the store. Ill send you a DM to see if we can work out something. If you wanna stay online only, I totally understand.
send me a message bro!

Top Bottom