napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post CT and 9th Wonder

9th Wonder

Alright Isarms... I’m going to be logging Dylan’s new Post CT test booster and really looking forward to speaking to my experience over the next four weeks.

I’m glad Dylan decided to start his own line cause I know he always puts his best foot forward with everything he does.... especially when his name is on the bottle.

I told him today, I was skeptical to see any results the first day... but I got to say, I was totally taken back. I hit the gym later in the evening and had a solid boosts of energy, but the sense of well being was the most prominent.

I hit the elliptical for 45 min and went straight to legs after that. “Savage” is all I can say for right now. I feel it’s worth mentioning that I had a nice boosts in strength but nothing too crazy at this point.

It’s still to early to make big claims, but I’m liking what I’ve seen so far.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to test out your new line brotha. Like I said in my text earlier bro... I’m trying to beat the brakes off my wife so I want to see that enhanced libido pimpin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom!

e9d386b1b00e5046ef7d329d1167a330.jpg

My Stats-

6ft. 212lbs @ 10-11% bf 36yrs

Training-

I change this often just due to time constraints. I’ve been doing 45 min elliptical training and then doing a full body training routine.

I train at about 70-80% if my max 6 Days a week

Odd Days
4 x 10 Squats
4 x 10 Dumbbell Press
4 x 10 Leg Curls
3 x Dips till Failure

Even Days
4 x 10 Leg Press
4 x 10 Military Press
4 x 10 Pendlay Row
4 x 10 Lats (alternate lifts)

Not doing to much resting in between reps. I also alternate lifts, so for example instead of leg curls, I’ll do leg extensions... instead of dumbbell Press I’ll do hammer strength etc.

I just try to change everything I can, day to day. Sometimes I can’t finish lifts, but I’m just looking to cut for the most part and maintaining muscle mass has never been a problem for me.

I’m pretty active with a resting energy burn of a little over 2,000 calories, and an active calorie burn of roughly 1,500 calories.

I stand a little over 18 hours a day and between chasing my kids around and walking here and there, it’s a little under 8 miles a day.

I easily get over 15,000 steps daily. I’d say the area I need to improve the most is getting more sleep. I estimate I get about 5-6 hours of sleep daily... which needs massive improvement.

went straight to legs after that. “Savage” is all I can say for right now. I feel it’s worth mentioning that I had a nice boosts in strength but nothing too crazy at this point.

It’s still to early to make big claims, but I’m liking what I’ve seen so far.

That's f'n awesome! I experienced something similar tonight... gotta update my log.
I wish I could say I felt the same boost in libido but I'm still experiencing some long term deca effects plus 28 total T... sux.

I'm looking forward to your progress, keep killin it!

That's f'n awesome! I experienced something similar tonight... gotta update my log.
I wish I could say I felt the same boost in libido but I'm still experiencing some long term deca effects plus 28 total T... sux.

I'm looking forward to your progress, keep killin it!

Damn... that sucks man. Fortunately I’ve never had to deal with that. I like Deca, but nandrolones fuck me up. My prolactin goes through the roof and caber helps, but lactating is inevitable no matter much I try to prevent it.

It’s been a crazy last couple of days with the thanksgiving and had a solid time with family and good eating.

Unfortunately all of my Kids and Wife have Bronchitis and I’ve been catering to them. So needless to say the last two days I’ve been out of the gym... Still loving Post CT.

My only complaint at this point is the burping after taking it... but it last 30min or so. It’s not bad, but it’s there no doubt.

I would say this most consistent isolated pro of this supplement is the random wood I get 60-90min after administering and the abundance of energy.

I’ve taken test boosters in the past and skin clarity changes a bit and I don’t notice that at all. Maybe that doesn’t happen to anyone else cause I’ve never heard that complaint before, but extremely sensitive to what I ingest all the way from food to hormones.

This just all tells me there were no shortcuts putting this profile of ingredients together.

absolutely awesome brother... i love it! if you do have some burping then take them with food and that should correct that... generally its not needed but i that circumstance, take with food and you should not see that anymore

absolutely awesome brother... i love it! if you do have some burping then take them with food and that should correct that... generally its not needed but i that circumstance, take with food and you should not see that anymore

Yeah... I did that today and no issues. I wasn’t eating enough when I took them but it’s been corrected.

Not much to report on today. I hit the gym for 90 minutes, 45 if those minutes being cardio and have no problem proceeding to lift with all the intensity I would without cardio.

Maybe TMI- but random wood here and there. I’m hoping I can get around to going to get some blood work done just to see where my free test is at.

Eating has been...well, meh. I just killed the rest of my left overs so it will be nice to get back in the routine of things where I’m not training to eat.

Eating has been...well, meh. I just killed the rest of my left overs...

Hahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!! The wife and I were sitting in front of the TV last night doing the same exact thing! Hurry up, let's eat this crap so we can get rid of it... I HATE turkey! Maybe I'll do 90 minutes of just cardio tonight, glad to hear POST CT is working for you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!! The wife and I were sitting in front of the TV last night doing the same exact thing! Hurry up, let's eat this crap so we can get rid of it... I HATE turkey! Maybe I'll do 90 minutes of just cardio tonight, glad to hear POST CT is working for you.

I feel fried a turkey for my in laws this year... I brined it, injected it... and about an hour later it was ready to go. It was the best turkey I’ve ever cook. Wow it was succulent. Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday.

Have a great day at that gym man.. Crush it!

Yeah... I did that today and no issues. I wasn’t eating enough when I took them but it’s been corrected.

Not much to report on today. I hit the gym for 90 minutes, 45 if those minutes being cardio and have no problem proceeding to lift with all the intensity I would without cardio.

Maybe TMI- but random wood here and there. I’m hoping I can get around to going to get some blood work done just to see where my free test is at.

Eating has been...well, meh. I just killed the rest of my left overs so it will be nice to get back in the routine of things where I’m not training to eat.

nice bro... i just ordered a brand new life fitness commercial treadmill and will have it soon... back to running brother.. i did fuckin slam on thursday but barely ate the rest of the weekend

Top Bottom