napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post contest rebound

mastermolnar

So I think anyone that knows about bodybuilding and extremely strict dieting knows that during this phase your body is utilizing every bit of the nutrition you put into it and, by nature, this would be considered the height of anabolic activity that anyone could achieve. Despite genetics or training methods, the time immediately following contest prep or extreme dieting is the IDEAL time to take advantage of what has become a finely tuned and musclebuilding/sparing machine. That being said, I will be running a short cycle post contest and I’ll post here to log the results. I’ll try and be as detailed as possible with training and nutrition and the cycle itself will be simple but a larger dose than some may find necessary. This is because 1. I have been in prep for 24weeks already and my receptors will need more to respond as well as I’d like and 2. I do really well with higher dose test despite that I run a lower more conservative dose in general now.

1-8 sustanon 250 eod
1-8 npp 150 eod
4-8 anadrol 50 ed
1-8 aromasin 12.5 eod
Caber as needed.

After this I’ll run a full pct for 8 weeks with bloods after last pin and 4 weeks after pct has finished

Macros will vary but I’ll start with 300p 300c and 100f
6 clean meals to start with a cheat meal on back day.

Training will be every other day. 4 days weights 3 days cardio
I do not fuck around. We start preparation for whatever is next right away. No time outs

nice brother, thanks for the update... i like the cycle plan... should be a nice one

It’ll be my first time going over 500 in quite some time. I’m excited to see what it’ll do with my new method of training and stricter diet. I can only imagine coupling that during the rebound off the most conditioned point I’ve ever been is gonna yield some crazy gains.

Last edited:
It’ll be my first time going over 500 in quite some time. I’m excited to see what it’ll do with my new method of training and stricter diet. I can only imagine coupling that during the rebound off the most conditioned point I’ve ever been is gonna yield some crazy gains.

Im excited for you brother... you are extremely motivating for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im excited for you brother... you are extremely motivating for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you. Most people may not know mywhole story even which I feel is the most motivating part.. being a 135 pound drug addict at the end of 2013 with an eating disorder that carried on since wrestling in high school. I got sober that December in 2023 and finally was able to get over my eating disorder when I found the gym and, ultimately, bodybuilding in the spring of 2015. Since then my life has come full circle. I’m still that obsessive mind that I was bac then, but I use that mentality which kept my in such a dark place in a different way.. to try and help others and to raise both my life and those around up into a better place. This forum was a big part of my journey. Learned a lot here and a lot from other people and took that which I was taught and tried it. Some of I worked, some of it didn’t, but the fact is that now I have experience to share with others which is invaluable. I am still so new to this whole thing and what’s great is my body is always changing so what worked before may work differently the next time. It keeps you analytical and interactive in your own experience

Thank you. Most people may not know mywhole story even which I feel is the most motivating part.. being a 135 pound drug addict at the end of 2013 with an eating disorder that carried on since wrestling in high school. I got sober that December in 2023 and finally was able to get over my eating disorder when I found the gym and, ultimately, bodybuilding in the spring of 2015. Since then my life has come full circle. I’m still that obsessive mind that I was bac then, but I use that mentality which kept my in such a dark place in a different way.. to try and help others and to raise both my life and those around up into a better place. This forum was a big part of my journey. Learned a lot here and a lot from other people and took that which I was taught and tried it. Some of I worked, some of it didn’t, but the fact is that now I have experience to share with others which is invaluable. I am still so new to this whole thing and what’s great is my body is always changing so what worked before may work differently the next time. It keeps you analytical and interactive in your own experience

That's an amazing and truly inspirational story bro. I just assumed you were a veteran veteran judging by the sheer development and quality of your physique! The way you have turned your life around is a lesson to us all.

You will always be obsessive however you have turned that into a massive strength. I only mention this because although I am completely normal myself other people keep telling me I'm obsessive - I don't understand how so many people can be so wrong lol.

Looking forward to getting updates on your post contest cycle, it's a great idea.

So I think anyone that knows about bodybuilding and extremely strict dieting knows that during this phase your body is utilizing every bit of the nutrition you put into it and, by nature, this would be considered the height of anabolic activity that anyone could achieve. Despite genetics or training methods, the time immediately following contest prep or extreme dieting is the IDEAL time to take advantage of what has become a finely tuned and musclebuilding/sparing machine. That being said, I will be running a short cycle post contest and I’ll post here to log the results. I’ll try and be as detailed as possible with training and nutrition and the cycle itself will be simple but a larger dose than some may find necessary. This is because 1. I have been in prep for 24weeks already and my receptors will need more to respond as well as I’d like and 2. I do really well with higher dose test despite that I run a lower more conservative dose in general now.

1-8 sustanon 250 eod
1-8 npp 150 eod
4-8 anadrol 50 ed
1-8 aromasin 12.5 eod
Caber as needed.

After this I’ll run a full pct for 8 weeks with bloods after last pin and 4 weeks after pct has finished

Macros will vary but I’ll start with 300p 300c and 100f
6 clean meals to start with a cheat meal on back day.

Training will be every other day. 4 days weights 3 days cardio
I do not fuck around. We start preparation for whatever is next right away. No time outs
I love the plan bro. Everything about it. Dosages, compounds, training schedule, and diet all look similar to something I'd do. Very interested in how this goes for you bud, and I'll be following for sure.

That's beyond awesome bro. You are a perfect example of just wgat can be achieved when you have the willpower, the mindset, commitment, and drive to achieve. You've overcome a huge obstacle and made of the most dramatic and inspirational transformations I've ever seen in such a short time span. I respect you a great deal bro. You're a good dude, and I thank you for everything you share here to help others overcome and be successful just as you have.

That's an amazing and truly inspirational story bro. I just assumed you were a veteran veteran judging by the sheer development and quality of your physique! The way you have turned your life around is a lesson to us all.

You will always be obsessive however you have turned that into a massive strength. I only mention this because although I am completely normal myself other people keep telling me I'm obsessive - I don't understand how so many people can be so wrong lol.

Looking forward to getting updates on your post contest cycle, it's a great idea.
it doesnt get any better than that brother.. thats an unreal store and just shows people that anything can be done if you really want it

So I wasn’t expecting my cravings to be this intense post show. After winning my pro card, I think achieving my goal has almost given myself a green light to do whatever. But this needs to stop. I’ve been eating so much and a LOT of the WRONG things. I’m hoping ratting myself out here will help to get me back on track. I’ve got new goals now and to achieve them I’m gonna new to operate with the same diligence I did last year. I’m already 212 and I don’t see the weight gain slowing if I continue. I’ll easily be 240 by the end of August if I keep this up.

With that being said, the food has made my training amazing. I’m stronger and stronger everyday. I’m doing a push pull legs rest split right now and I’m struggling to lower the volume. I’m so used to training with supersets and giant sets and drop sets that doing a 5x5 feels so foreign and strange to me. But I’m going to stick with it and build the numbers a bit before increasing reps at higher loads.

So I wasn’t expecting my cravings to be this intense post show. After winning my pro card, I think achieving my goal has almost given myself a green light to do whatever. But this needs to stop. I’ve been eating so much and a LOT of the WRONG things. I’m hoping ratting myself out here will help to get me back on track. I’ve got new goals now and to achieve them I’m gonna new to operate with the same diligence I did last year. I’m already 212 and I don’t see the weight gain slowing if I continue. I’ll easily be 240 by the end of August if I keep this up.

With that being said, the food has made my training amazing. I’m stronger and stronger everyday. I’m doing a push pull legs rest split right now and I’m struggling to lower the volume. I’m so used to training with supersets and giant sets and drop sets that doing a 5x5 feels so foreign and strange to me. But I’m going to stick with it and build the numbers a bit before increasing reps at higher loads.
You're too disciplined and locked in to allow that to happen to yourself for any length of time bro. You're too good for that, and I know you'll be back on track with a true successful off season plan in no time

You're too disciplined and locked in to allow that to happen to yourself for any length of time bro. You're too good for that, and I know you'll be back on track with a true successful off season plan in no time

Thanks bro. I have definitely been indulging. Too much bread tbh but today I woke up looking respectable. Not as bloated as I have been so I just gotta scale the carbs back a bit and slowly build up like I know I should. Just tough cause I was so restrictive that now I just wanna eat like ALL carbs all the time. Lol but you’re right. I’m back to it now. I started cleaning it up a little yesterday and I feel better already

perfectly normal to go through that after how strict you had to be for preparation... the important things is you are aware of it and you have been through FAR worse so just remind yourself that and you can do this without any problem bro

perfectly normal to go through that after how strict you had to be for preparation... the important things is you are aware of it and you have been through FAR worse so just remind yourself that and you can do this without any problem bro

For sure brother. Thank you. Definitely not feeling as guilty as I was so thank you guys. I can and WILL bounce back fairly quickly and get right back to a bit more structured relationship with food. If I don’t have the structure is when I find myself to be so focused on the negative that I end up restricting and binging.

I did start my test back up and I’m feeling great after a week of injections of sustanon and deca. I’m actually doing 250 sustanon eod, 150 deca eod, and 100 npp eod just to kind of get my levels up a little and to get the nandrolone into saturation while the deca builds. I’ll drop the npp after another 3-4 injections and just keep the deca and sust at that point. I feel pretty damn good right now, despite some obvious bloat from both the diet and the test, but that will clear up really soon.

hey master you aren't at least a bit concerned about your liver? first u ran superdrol+winny and now you wanna run anadrol that fast..? just asking :D

For sure brother. Thank you. Definitely not feeling as guilty as I was so thank you guys. I can and WILL bounce back fairly quickly and get right back to a bit more structured relationship with food. If I don’t have the structure is when I find myself to be so focused on the negative that I end up restricting and binging.

I did start my test back up and I’m feeling great after a week of injections of sustanon and deca. I’m actually doing 250 sustanon eod, 150 deca eod, and 100 npp eod just to kind of get my levels up a little and to get the nandrolone into saturation while the deca builds. I’ll drop the npp after another 3-4 injections and just keep the deca and sust at that point. I feel pretty damn good right now, despite some obvious bloat from both the diet and the test, but that will clear up really soon.
i have no doubt brother... if you ever need me, im always here for you, just let me know

hey master you aren't at least a bit concerned about your liver? first u ran superdrol+winny and now you wanna run anadrol that fast..? just asking :D

I ran superdrol about 4 months ago and I ran winni at 30mg. I mean I see where you’re concern comes in but I’m pretty diligent with my supports and I’m confident I won’t hurt myself. But the anadrol may not even happen to be honest.

Thank you bro. You’ve always been there for me bro and you know the same goes for me. Anything ever bro
i really appreciate that brother, and that means a lot... ive always been really comfortable talking to you about anything... thanks bro!

Top Bottom