domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: post contest, cruise help?

post contest, cruise help?

Hey guys,
    I just got done with my bodybuilding contest last week.
    I had to travel a lot internationally post it. So lot of flying post it. ( around 20 hours).

I did cheat on my diet a few days post it. Ate overboard.

Now I am looking extremely watery and fat.
    I was planning on maintaining form and try to stay as lean as possible. I have a few photoshoots in two weeks.
    I was planning on doing trt-
    150 test/ 200 primo
    OR
    150 test/ 100 tren.
    ( WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST)

Do you have any suggestions for me ?
    I was going to go back to training twice a day and low calories with trt. I need to stay lean for photoshoots and work in the next few weeks.

Do you think its majorly water that I am holding becuase of the travel back? And it should be fine in a few days.

Not planning on doing cardio, only 2 times a day training ( 3 days a week, 3 days once training).

And around 2500 calories ( this is what I was eating during prep, along with cardio and two training sessions).

Trying to stay super lean here on till i get back on gear.

MY last coach is saying I should stay on low gear for few more weeks instead of going on TRT.

What would you suggest?

Continue running a short cycle for 4 weeks?
    OR TRT ,
    If trt , what would u suggest (150 test/ 200 primo OR 150 test/ 100 tren)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tarikota View Post
    Hey guys,
    I just got done with my bodybuilding contest last week.
    I had to travel a lot internationally post it. So lot of flying post it. ( around 20 hours).

I did cheat on my diet a few days post it. Ate overboard.

Now I am looking extremely watery and fat.
    I was planning on maintaining form and try to stay as lean as possible. I have a few photoshoots in two weeks.
    I was planning on doing trt-
    150 test/ 200 primo
    OR
    150 test/ 100 tren.
    ( WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST)

Do you have any suggestions for me ?
    I was going to go back to training twice a day and low calories with trt. I need to stay lean for photoshoots and work in the next few weeks.

Do you think its majorly water that I am holding becuase of the travel back? And it should be fine in a few days.

Not planning on doing cardio, only 2 times a day training ( 3 days a week, 3 days once training).

And around 2500 calories ( this is what I was eating during prep, along with cardio and two training sessions).

Trying to stay super lean here on till i get back on gear.

MY last coach is saying I should stay on low gear for few more weeks instead of going on TRT.

What would you suggest?

Continue running a short cycle for 4 weeks?
    OR TRT ,
    If trt , what would u suggest (150 test/ 200 primo OR 150 test/ 100 tren)
    F*ck bro, I don't even know where to start! First off, "150 test/100 tren" is in no way "TRT" it's a full blown cycle! Are you actually on Dr prescribed TRT or do you just stay on gear all the time? Without knowing anything about your cycle history, there is no way anyone can accurately advise you. However, if you just competed, would it be accurate to assume you came off all injectables around 1 week prior to stepping on stage in order to drop water? If that's the case, there is no way anyone would advise jumping back on a cycle, other than your TRT dose of test. Lastly, how exactly did you get so fat on just "a few cheat days?" Define a few. I binged four days straight after my last show and still managed to stay lean once I got back on track.

Do use a favor and fill in the holes

Now you guys see the point I was trying to make the other day?

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33320

Those dosages are cruises. Which are basically low dose cycles until you blast again at much higher dosages. PLEASE STOP calling it TRT!
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post

Those dosages are cruises. Which are basically low dose cycles until you blast again at much higher dosages. PLEASE STOP calling it TRT!
    yes and this was exactly the point you made and is a perfect example of it... im lost on how this is called trt... its not even close...

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Sniper View Post
    F*ck bro, I don't even know where to start! First off, "150 test/100 tren" is in no way "TRT" it's a full blown cycle! Are you actually on Dr prescribed TRT or do you just stay on gear all the time? Without knowing anything about your cycle history, there is no way anyone can accurately advise you. However, if you just competed, would it be accurate to assume you came off all injectables around 1 week prior to stepping on stage in order to drop water? If that's the case, there is no way anyone would advise jumping back on a cycle, other than your TRT dose of test. Lastly, how exactly did you get so fat on just "a few cheat days?" Define a few. I binged four days straight after my last show and still managed to stay lean once I got back on track.

Do use a favor and fill in the holes
    im with you, i dont even know how to respond to these anymore... if i snap back, then its bad.. it you try to reason, you just get stupid rebuttal and attitude so im going to leave this one for everyone else because it gave me an early morning headache even trying...

Banned

I hear you brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    im with you, i dont even know how to respond to these anymore... if i snap back, then its bad.. it you try to reason, you just get stupid rebuttal and attitude so im going to leave this one for everyone else because it gave me an early morning headache even trying...
    Good move bro, definitely not worth the aggravation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah bud, I meant cruise, not TRT. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tarikota View Post
    Yeah bud, I meant cruise, not TRT. My bad.
    No worries bro... I cruise all the time.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

just read all the replies.
    Seems quiet pointless posting here seeing everyones response so far.

"F*ck bro, I don't even know where to start! First off, "150 test/100 tren" is in no way "TRT" it's a full blown cycle!"
    -No its not a full blown cycle, if thats what A cycle is for u. Great work. Your definitely getting the most out of less drug use.

"Are you actually on Dr prescribed TRT or do you just stay on gear all the time? Without knowing anything about your cycle history, there is no way anyone can accurately advise you. "
    -Stay on gear all the time.

"However, if you just competed, would it be accurate to assume you came off all injectables around 1 week prior to stepping on stage in order to drop water? If that's the case, there is no way anyone would advise jumping back on a cycle, other than your TRT dose of test. "

-Correct, the question was TRT dose of test along with a compound for the cruise phase . Not sure if this is unheard of on this forum.
    Been doing this since a while bud. Just looking for a new approach during the cruise phase.

"Lastly, how exactly did you get so fat on just "a few cheat days?" Define a few. I binged four days straight after my last show and still managed to stay lean once I got back on track. "

-Congratulations man. If you binged and managed to stay lean . good for u. Again, this is not unheard of. Not sure what you guys are upto here.

Obviously no point posting here anymore.
    Came here on dylans recommendation.

Cheers guys. Best of luck with whatever it is your pursuing.