napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible switch to Test gel instead of injection

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
So Iv been having this issue with my blood getting to thick and needing to drain some once a months and that only helps for two weeks and I start having symptoms of thick blood again. I am only injecting. 125mg of Test once a week. I take a lot of detoxifying supplements and it doesn’t seem to help. Thinking about switching tontest gel or creams to see if t makes any difference what do you think?

I don't think the method of action for test gel is any different, just the method of absorption. Dosages being the same, I would anticipate the same issues. I would definitely consult with your doctor on this though.

What does your doctor say?

He said for some reason I seem to be producing more red blood cells then I need. So I’ll be at 16.9 hemo I’ll donate blood and then I’ll only be at 15.3 so donating blood doesn’t seem to be getting me down more then a point. Before I started using test my hemo level was at 13-14.3 I think I may need to Donate blood sooner then once a month and get my levels down to the 14.00s. I just brought this to his attention two weeks ago he wants me to donate blood and take aspirin to possibly get the blood back to it’s normal levels but we really juts strayed teyignmto figure this out.

I don't think the method of action for test gel is any different, just the method of absorption. Dosages being the same, I would anticipate the same issues. I would definitely consult with your doctor on this though.

Right I mean I know it’s just a differnt way of absorbtio I’m just hoping for a solution lol

All steroids including test raise RBC, and for some people this response is more extreme than for others. Outside of continuing donations, I know there are prescribed drugs sometimes given to combat this, but I honestly don't know much about them including what other side effects they add to the mix. I hope you are able to find a solution that works well for you though.

I would imagine you’ll still have the same issue. Some guys just make RBC’s like crazy. I’ve only had to donate once in the last 8-9 months

Top Bottom