PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Possible sarms cycle following AAS PCT

Possible sarms cycle following AAS PCT

Hi Dylan,

35 yo, 1.77m, 82kg, fit around 8% bf. Have 3 cycles under my belt. First two cycles ran properly with time on + PCT = off. Last cycle was 16 weeks test 300mg ,EQ 700mg + winstrol first 4 weeks and last 3 weeks.

I followed your advice on adding mk-2866 and gw-501516 to my pct (chlomid + nolva) and added M1MK as well - all from esarms was great.

Since I just finished my AAS PCT I was wondering if I could get indication on when is safe to get on sarms cycle. I got 20 weeks before I can get on AAS again so I would love to have some safe assistance in the meantime

- when is safe to start sarms cycle following my AAS PCT?
    - what kind of sarms cycle you'd recommend? Looking to keep gains and improve my injury recovery (nagging rotator).

Btw I'm on GH 2iu per day 6 days a week in general.

Thank you.

you can start a sarms cycle anytime you want

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
    Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
    GW-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Dylan. I was contemplating best strategy as I'm already familiar with GW-501516 and MK-2866 but want to learn how my body responds to each additional compound. So I'm thinking to add one compound in addition to mk and gw in a 6-12 weeks cycle.

From what I learned from your videos and recommendation I should either go with LGD-4033 or RAD-140 or S4.

Since I'm still dealing with rotator injury I saw you advised on combining LGD-4033 with MK-2866 is ideal for injury recovery, but I'm considering if I want to start with a stronger sarm like LGD-4033 as it has higher suppression and I worry about it affecting my sex drive. Maybe RAD-140 or S4 is a "lighter" alternative?

I was wondering if I could maybe do 6 weeks of certain compound (in addition to mk and gw) and then remaining 6 weeks of another to get more indication on how my body responds to each.

Thanks again. Your time on the forum and net is much appreciated!

i gave you a layout in which on cycle suppression, which wouldnt be high to begin with, its mitigated with m1 mk so this cycle should be perfect

I understand Dylan, I just want to learn each new compound's side effects respectively and gradually I'm not in a rush. If I get on lgd, s4 and RAD-140 together and will experience certain sides I wouldn't know where it came from although I understand sarms in general are very low on sides and suppression. I mainly want to add 1 compound in addition to mk and gw with focus on healing.

you run whatever you like.. .the side effects they have are very specific to each one... there is no confusion... the side effects themselves are so limited i dont know how there could ever be confusion but its up to you.. you run whatever you want... i simply answer questions that are asked and when people ask for the most effective ways, i provide them answers and thats what i did

Thank you Dylan I appreciate you taking the time!

anytime bro