PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible gyno symptoms

Possible gyno symptoms

I am in week 3 of my first cycle at 400mg/week of testosterone. And aromidex 0.5mg every day.
    I planned on getting bloodwork at week 5 or 6 so I havent yet.
    I have very mild gyno from puberty so my nipples are slightly puffy normally. But I have began to notice a slight sensitivity in them today.
    Not sure what to do at this point.
    Should I get bloodwork this early in my cycle?
    Up the dose of aromidex to 1mg every day?
    Possibly look into switching to aromasin mid cycle?
    I have also heard from a couple places about people running a low dose of a serm with an AI to help combat gyno, but I havent seen much on that

Also as a side not. I am not retaining any water and have no erectile issues. So I feel like my estrogen cant be to high
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Sasquatch012; 08-15-2019 at 04:34 PM.

You need letrozole on hand. If you are gyno prone, you should NEVER do a cycle without having letro on hand. Reach out to Rickrock or cbbram and we will get you squared away. The puffy nips will be gone in a few days. Don't worry about our minimums. I will make sure that the order goes through if all you need is letro.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwannagofaster View Post
    You need letrozole on hand. If you are gyno prone, you should NEVER do a cycle without having letro on hand. Reach out to Rickrock or cbbram and we will get you squared away. The puffy nips will be gone in a few days. Don't worry about our minimums. I will make sure that the order goes through if all you need is letro.
    Ok so should I run letro instead of aromidex? What is the protocol for running it?

you should get bloodwork now, yes... do that before you start raising your arimidex dose

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch012 View Post
    Ok so should I run letro instead of aromidex? What is the protocol for running it?
    No. Only replace the adex for a few days. Letro is too harsh to run all the time.

Go get bloods today or tomorrow. By the time the letro would get there you will have your bloods.

Sensitive nipples are very common on a first cycle. Don't get too worked up over it. Mine were buzzing so hard on my first cycle I could probably catch a Tokyo radio station.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Mine were buzzing so hard on my first cycle I could probably catch a Tokyo radio station.
    Oh man.. lmfao!
    Cool. I'm still gonna get bloodwork, but that's good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch012 View Post
    Oh man.. lmfao!
    Cool. I'm still gonna get bloodwork, but that's good to know
    Definitely get bloodwork. My estrogen was high and needed to adjust my AI. A couple weeks later I was fine. I think my estrogen was 53 which isn't terribly high but for a first cycle it can definitely cause some issues. 35 is my sweet spot.

no problem