napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible gyno symptoms

Sasquatch012

I am in week 3 of my first cycle at 400mg/week of testosterone. And aromidex 0.5mg every day.
I planned on getting bloodwork at week 5 or 6 so I havent yet.
I have very mild gyno from puberty so my nipples are slightly puffy normally. But I have began to notice a slight sensitivity in them today.
Not sure what to do at this point.
Should I get bloodwork this early in my cycle?
Up the dose of aromidex to 1mg every day?
Possibly look into switching to aromasin mid cycle?
I have also heard from a couple places about people running a low dose of a serm with an AI to help combat gyno, but I havent seen much on that

Also as a side not. I am not retaining any water and have no erectile issues. So I feel like my estrogen cant be to high
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
You need letrozole on hand. If you are gyno prone, you should NEVER do a cycle without having letro on hand. Reach out to Rickrock or cbbram and we will get you squared away. The puffy nips will be gone in a few days. Don't worry about our minimums. I will make sure that the order goes through if all you need is letro.

You need letrozole on hand. If you are gyno prone, you should NEVER do a cycle without having letro on hand. Reach out to Rickrock or cbbram and we will get you squared away. The puffy nips will be gone in a few days. Don't worry about our minimums. I will make sure that the order goes through if all you need is letro.

Ok so should I run letro instead of aromidex? What is the protocol for running it?

Sensitive nipples are very common on a first cycle. Don't get too worked up over it. Mine were buzzing so hard on my first cycle I could probably catch a Tokyo radio station.

Oh man.. lmfao!
Cool. I'm still gonna get bloodwork, but that's good to know
Definitely get bloodwork. My estrogen was high and needed to adjust my AI. A couple weeks later I was fine. I think my estrogen was 53 which isn't terribly high but for a first cycle it can definitely cause some issues. 35 is my sweet spot.

My luck. I cant get in to get lab work done tell next saturday. I tried everything. So now my question is what can I do for damage control tell I get to get lab work done. If I take a serm will that effect my lab work outcome? Or should I be fine over the next 8 days

Last edited:
I was young and dumb many years ago and didn't have a board like this for help. I ran 1000mgs of test a week for months on end many years. Ended up with real bad bitch tits. I had to get lipo and the glands under my nipples removed. Much better now but don't have much of a chest anymore. So keep a check on that.

As in update. The next day the sensitive nipples went away. I still plan on getting bloodwork next Saturday to see when my E is at, and then I'll get a full blood done at 6 weeks.

Gyno pron you should really be using aromosin. I’m gyno prone as well and arimidex juts doesn’t cut it and I have to use a lot to do anything aromosin I never have issues. Don’t use the letro instead it’s meant to be used as a last resort or safety protocol. Get some aromosin

Top Bottom