Metal9023

M
170 pounds
5'5
TRT
140 mg cypionate
No AI
Soon to be doing therapeutic Decca 80mg a. Week

I feel an egg shape mass behind my right nipple. My last blood work came.back 2 weeks ago.. My E2 was 42 and my prolactin was normal at 8. Felt pretty dialed in at the time blood work was taken.. I was on 160 mg cypionate, no AI and felt great. After result I dropped it to 140 mg just to come down from 42 which wasn't giving me any moon face or bloating or low libido. I don't understand why would I be getting gyno on one breast if E2 wasn't thay high and prolactin is normal. Idk what to do now. And 0.25 mg anastrozole had crashed me to a low 26 E2 on a 200mg.. Is it possible to stop this mass from growing more?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

you felt it come in when your bloodwork was 42, which is on the higher end... 26 is NOT crashed and NOT low at all...

you felt it come in when your bloodwork was 42, which is on the higher end... 26 is NOT crashed and NOT low at all...
Sorry typo. On ai it was 16 not 26 and I was getting horrible joint pain and tendonitis. I came down to 140. Do you think I should come down more? I'm trying to avoid anastrozole. I pin everyday 5 days a week and my total test was 1700 on 160 mg

Sorry typo. On ai it was 16 not 26 and I was getting horrible joint pain and tendonitis. I came down to 140. Do you think I should come down more? I'm trying to avoid anastrozole. I pin everyday 5 days a week and my total test was 1700 on 160 mg

Are you on doctor prescribed trt or self administered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

your test should not be anywhere near that high on that small amount of test... your doctor is not saying anything about that?

your test should not be anywhere near that high on that small amount of test... your doctor is not saying anything about that?
Nope. 5 years I suffered of low T 340. Anxiety, night sweats body aches low libido etc.. All these things went away and feel better except that little ai drops me too much or no AI brings me to the 40s. Those numbers are optimal and not through. He doesn't say much and you know Dr's know even less than you guys

you need to talk to an endocrinologist and get examined properly... you should also have someone like a plastic surgeon look at your gyno and confirm thats even what it is...

At the time of blood work I pinned 16 iu on insulin syringe shallow IM on delts Monday to Friday. Which brings the week to 160mg

340 is still in range to even be prescribed trt.. most doctors wont give it at that number
Clinics will easily give trt if you're less than 700. I'm 1 year in now and Thera no going back. I feel great though. My Hematocrit stays at 48 49. Everything is fine except for AI. I'm getting Decca 80 mg for joint pain too. What can I do about AI? Do 0.25 every 20 days or so? Come down from test. 120 or something? Life sucked really bad. At 340 and not going back to that

At the time of blood work I pinned 16 iu on insulin syringe shallow IM on delts Monday to Friday. Which brings the week to 160mg

So my through numbers on 200mg split twice a week were 940 but since now I pin ED. My numbers are always on peak. So the 1700 is Peak and not through

200mg twice a week is not TRT thats cycling your gear is weak of your are only at 940 at that dose 1600 test level is way to high to be on year around. Of course you feel great at that level who does t feel great when there on full cycle.

200mg split.. So 100mg Monday and 100 mg Wednesday. I dropped it to 160 mg into small doses 5 days a week which is keeping me at a peak level of 1700. The guys from trt groups state that when you pin ED OR EOD you lower. E2 and you remain on peak levels. I'm ready to go down to even 100mg a Week but I like pinning ED or EOD. It made a huge difference so I dint wanna change that part

Top Bottom