napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible gyno help for a friend

J Dawg80

Hey guys. Could use a little advice. A friend of mine that I haven’t talked to in a awhile recently started his first cycle. I didn’t know this until just now. He’s running test e 600 per week for 10 weeks and is on the last week of dbol kickstart. Ran dbol first 6 weeks. He has nolva and letro on hand but hasn’t used either. He started having a little tenderness around his nipples this week and seems concerned. I don’t have much experience with this as I always run aromasin as my AI while cycle. Any advice as to how to reduce symptoms would be greatly appreciated.

He needs to post here himself.

He's running 600 mg's of test a week...ON A FIRST CYCLE....with no AI

And d-bol.

Not rocket science here.

And he probably wasn't in cycle shape to start.

No he wasn’t. He said all he could get was letro and he has nolva and clomid for pct. I asked him if there was any lumps or puffiness, he said no. Just says they are tender and stay hard about all the time. Just trying to help him out. I’ve never used letro on cycle before. Always been a little scared of it personally. I told him to stop taking the dbol immediately.

No he wasn’t. He said all he could get was letro and he has nolva and clomid for pct. I asked him if there was any lumps or puffiness, he said no. Just says they are tender and stay hard about all the time. Just trying to help him out. I’ve never used letro on cycle before. Always been a little scared of it personally. I told him to stop taking the dbol immediately.

Ya he should post here himself with full stats for best advice possible. Sounds like some of the first signs of gyno even without the dbol 600mgs is way to much for a first cycle. He had no clue going into it how even low doses effect his body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for whatever reason he’s set against posting on any forum. I told him he wasn’t gonna find a better group of experienced people. Don’t know what his deal is. He’s 31 6 ft 245 at the moment. Said he was 230 at start of cycle. Could he run a low dose of nolva since there is only a little tenderness and see if it subsides. Maybe 20-40 mg per day and then go down to 10 after symptoms go away?

6 feet 230 @ what body fat?

What training & cycle history?

He needs to stop guessing and randomly throwing nolva @ the problem.

This is yet another complete reckless and irresponsible use of anabolics.

I’d say about 18%. I understand it was reckless and irresponsible. However I’m just trying to help him out the best way I can at this point. Like I said I didn’t even know he was planning a cycle til he texted me this bs this morning. He realizes his error. I made sure of that. This was his first cycle. And he’s been training for around 4 years. I was just looking for some advice man to help a brother out. It was not my intention to upset anyone. I just don’t want him taking more advice from whatever hack told him all this shit was ok to begin with.

well hes just going to have to learn the hard way bro... he clearly doesnt care... he needs to just stop... im sure his estrogen is highly elevated, he ran dbol too long, he is running test too high, i mean for fucks sake, just tell him to stop and go get blood work.. hes going to cause himself so many problems, he has no clue... not to mention hes in no condition whatsoever to use steroids... and to top it off, being out of condition and using these particular compounds... come on bro... he doesnt fucking care, so im not sure what you think you can do... i mean, bro, he wont even come on and ask himself, that says enough... its going to be next to impossible to find any sort of sympathy for that... i dont have any...

I understand. It’s just hard for me to let him go down that road. I was in the same boat a few years ago and it sucks. Thanks for your time fellas

I understand. It’s just hard for me to let him go down that road. I was in the same boat a few years ago and it sucks. Thanks for your time fellas

You're a good man to try to help, your heart is in the right place....but your boy is 31 and an adult. He needs to take responsibility for himself at this point.

You're a good man to try to help, your heart is in the right place....but your boy is 31 and an adult. He needs to take responsibility for himself at this point.
i agree completely.. i love the fact hes trying to help but have a major issue with the lack of care on his friends part... its absurd and hes clearly going to have to learn the hard way...

Top Bottom