napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Posers

Jbatty62

Had a great workout today. Quads and calves...so as I'm working out I see a group of guys late 20's with all the bells and whistles. Straps, workout bags,workout drinks and shirts that say stuff like "addicted to iron". I'm on the squat rack just
Murdering myself. I did 8 sets of squats in about 15 min and moved on to hack machine for 15 min and
Another 8 sets. Now I'm at the leg extension same thing 8 sets 15 min.
These dude are still meandering about on there dam phones and not even sweating. WTF why even go. So glad I learned how to really train watching pops back in the day at Iron Works Gym. Btw iron works was the shit. Any way I'll shut up for know hope all had a great Saturday.
Stay strong everyone.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Casual lifters are everywhere and they know not what they do... they just think they do sadly. I bet they can't even spell the words heavy, or workout. Fuck them and their dumbass ISYMFS tees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Those shirts are cool! But I know exactly the people you talk of. The guys in masks are still the ones that crack me up the most haha.

Hey Red I sent a pm on your earlier did you get it

I did. I'm just up in the middle of night as I can't sleep as usual. I didn't want to rush the response, especially being on the phone. I should have a response for you in the early morning.

No worries bro. Cant sleep as well . Ruined myself today in the gym too. Thought for sure I'd be in bed by now. Ugh!!

No worries bro. Cant sleep as well . Ruined myself today in the gym too. Thought for sure I'd be in bed by now. Ugh!!

I've been dealing with this insomnia for a couple weeks now. It's just habit now. I sometimes just get up and do some work as I know trying to sleep is futile lol.

They are everywhere bro. This newer generation has somehow lost the whole idea of work ethic. Guys from back in the day would run circles around this lazy generation that have their noses in their phones the whole workout

Man Rick Rock you know it bud. Like I said I grew up in an iron works gym with pops and his buddies. I was prolly 8 or 9 at the time. I was so in awe of the amount of weight they were moving. It was so
Intoxicating. He wouldnt let me touch 1 weight until I could do 50 pushups and 20 pulls. Man the pushups didn't take me long but hitting that 20 pullups was a bitch at that age. TO this day I still do that same workout sometimes or hit the floor and crank 75 pushups after a set of bench.
These youngsters can't hang!!

Man Rick Rock you know it bud. Like I said I grew up in an iron works gym with pops and his buddies. I was prolly 8 or 9 at the time. I was so in awe of the amount of weight they were moving. It was so
Intoxicating. He wouldnt let me touch 1 weight until I could do 50 pushups and 20 pulls. Man the pushups didn't take me long but hitting that 20 pullups was a bitch at that age. TO this day I still do that same workout sometimes or hit the floor and crank 75 pushups after a set of bench.

lol I've had my son training since he was 10. Hitting weights since puberty. He said his college football workout isn't shit compared to what we do. He knows how to grind and sweat. Earning is learning.

That's right bro. From the looks of you my man I bet he's
A beast

Knowing how hard i work everyday and how hard i know many of you do, it pisses me off to the highest extent when i see thais shit going on... i know i should not get upset because its their own loss but it still makes me so mad i can't stop thinking about it... i remember growing up (granted im 35) but being in real gyms with nothing but free weights and a few machines... that was it... it smelled like shit in all the gyms, nothing but pure sweat and you were lucky if there was one drinking fountain in there but you fucking grinded.. i mean, grinded HARD... you saw people doing clean and jerk, hardcore squats, huge benches etc... sweating everywhere, yelling, busting ass... as the years have gone on, people get better equipment and facilities and are babied... don't get me wrong, I LOVE clean, nice environments with so many options so i can get different movements, tensions etc... you have to use it to your advantage though, not use this as a scapegoat to be a lazy bitch that thinks they are impressing someone saying they go to the gym when they don't grasp the first concept on how to actually fucking do anything...

Dylan, you're kinda super human with it though. I'd hate to see you coming my way talking about 'you better be getting it bro!'... there's commitment then there's Dylanment lol. That my friend is a scary thought lol.

Dylan, you're kinda super human with it though. I'd hate to see you coming my way talking about 'you better be getting it bro!'... there's commitment then there's Dylanment lol. That my friend is a scary thought lol.

LOLLL i hear you for sure... i never expect people to take it to the extent i do but you know what you see brother... these fucking little pussies that sit there doing 4 sets in an hour and a half and tell people they go to the gym etc.. pose in front of the mirror with NOTHING to show and take pictures of themselves telling people they are doing something... its sickening... pure pussies to say the least!

Dylan like you said it shouldn't bother me but it fucking really really does...buy yesterday it just fueled my workout to the next level!! I did 24 sets of legs in
About 45 min. Those fucking pussies were still taking up the whole lat pull down area and I shit you not maybe had 4 sets in😠😠😠 . But thanks to all thw pussies out there for
Makin Making me bigger.

Dylan like you said it shouldn't bother me but it fucking really really does...buy yesterday it just fueled my workout to the next level!! I did 24 sets of legs in
About 45 min. Those fucking pussies were still taking up the whole lat pull down area and I shit you not maybe had 4 sets in . But thanks to all thw pussies out there for
Makin Making me bigger.

LOLLL i always say this.. a day never passes where you do not learn something... in this instance, you are learning what NOT to do by watching these fucking clowns but you are still constantly learning

I saw a couple kids in my gym one day looking at their phones while sitting on equipment. I walked over and said,"Hey, I can tell you a way you can use your phones to get a great workout."

They seemed to get excited and responded, "Yea, tell us!"

And I stated flatly, "Shut them off."

LOL!

I saw a couple kids in my gym one day looking at their phones while sitting on equipment. I walked over and said,"Hey, I can tell you a way you can use your phones to get a great workout."

They seemed to get excited and responded, "Yea, tell us!"

And I stated flatly, "Shut them off."

LOL!

Bro you ain't never lied. I see these college aged kids fresh outta high school sitting there for 15 minutes and doing one piss poor set in that time then the rest on their phones. I walk up after I'm done doing whatever I was doing and say "Hey... never seen anyone get muscle from texting or IG'ing. You're too young to be tired how about lifting something" these lazy bastards just ?don't have it in them. My son will sit there curling 45's and say dad, 'Why are these grown ass men using woman's weight?'. There is a difference bro, but the posers... you gotta love'em. They give us shit to laugh at.

I ignore them &keep on moving. I probably did the same thing in my 20's so how pissed off can I get? We didn't have cell phones back then but I'm sure I did my share of socializing.

There's a guy @ my gym, my training partner and I have chatted with him a few times.

His son will come in with him sometimes...kid is about 12-13, you wouldn't believe this kid; deadlifting with PERFECT form. Everything else with PERFCET form. Focusing @ the task @ hand. He checks his phone 1-2x but for the most part he's there to WORK.

Nice kid too.

Top Bottom