domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poppin my cherry

Poppin my cherry

This week I will starting my 1st cycle. I?ve experimented with SARMS (mk2866, LGD and RAD) but wasn?t impressed by those compounds nor am I 100% convinced that they are safer than gear. I decided to step things and run a test cycle and see how things go. My protocol will be 300 mg a week of test-e AI on hand but will try to avoid using them unless absolutely necessary. Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.
    Stats
    Age 38
    Weight 270
    Height 6?3
    Body fat approximately 20%
    18 years of gym experience

get your body fat down before you even consider an anabolic cycle... i always recommend the 12-13 range before starting a cycle... thats first and fore most going forward bro

I appreciate it Dylan. I was thinking the test would aid in burning off some fat while building muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInc. View Post
    I appreciate it Dylan. I was thinking the test would aid in burning off some fat while building muscle.
    test is not a fat burner man and should not be used at an elevated body fat unless its medically needed for trt...

Test won't help burn fat at all man. I am really glad you posted this before starting. Get down closer to 12% so you have room to grow.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Test will help your workouts get more intense and aid in muscle growth but lose body fat? Not really. Test will also put on water weight Iv seen a lot of guys run test that arnt in good shape and they juts get more bloated and look worse. You need to focus on your diet and cardio first.

15% and give it a go. 20% is pretty high. Any BP issues. Have you gotten bloods.

Ill get a caliper tomorrow and check where I?m at exactly I just gave 20% as a loose estimate. I have some ab definition but definitely need to lean out more. Bloods are cool and my bp is in check I check it regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInc. View Post
    Ill get a caliper tomorrow and check where I?m at exactly I just gave 20% as a loose estimate. I have some ab definition but definitely need to lean out more. Bloods are cool and my bp is in check I check it regularly.
    post a pic and we can help you bro

18 years of gym experience is good to have but diet and nutrition is as equally if not more important.