napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Poppin my cherry

MuscleInc.

This week I will starting my 1st cycle. I?ve experimented with SARMS (mk2866, LGD and RAD) but wasn?t impressed by those compounds nor am I 100% convinced that they are safer than gear. I decided to step things and run a test cycle and see how things go. My protocol will be 300 mg a week of test-e AI on hand but will try to avoid using them unless absolutely necessary. Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.
Stats
Age 38
Weight 270
Height 6?3
Body fat approximately 20%
18 years of gym experience

get your body fat down before you even consider an anabolic cycle... i always recommend the 12-13 range before starting a cycle... thats first and fore most going forward bro

Test won't help burn fat at all man. I am really glad you posted this before starting. Get down closer to 12% so you have room to grow.

Test will help your workouts get more intense and aid in muscle growth but lose body fat? Not really. Test will also put on water weight Iv seen a lot of guys run test that arnt in good shape and they juts get more bloated and look worse. You need to focus on your diet and cardio first.

Ill get a caliper tomorrow and check where I?m at exactly I just gave 20% as a loose estimate. I have some ab definition but definitely need to lean out more. Bloods are cool and my bp is in check I check it regularly.

Ill get a caliper tomorrow and check where I?m at exactly I just gave 20% as a loose estimate. I have some ab definition but definitely need to lean out more. Bloods are cool and my bp is in check I check it regularly.
post a pic and we can help you bro

18 years of gym experience is good to have but diet and nutrition is as equally if not more important.

You will definitely get a lot more out of your cycle if you lean out and get into better shape first. You will have better gains with less sides. Get that diet in order and it will payoff

Truly. Thanks for reminding us. Sometimes, it's hard to get our diet in order. Takes a lot of discipline.

Truly. Thanks for reminding us. Sometimes, it's hard to get our diet in order. Takes a lot of discipline.
diet dictates all brother.. its the hardest part of this but if it in line, you will clearly get the most out of your cycle

The guys are right and it’s good to see you are following their advice. I use to run test at higher dosages and just got that booted look now I stick around the 300 mg/wk and feel so much better from not carrying all of that water when on cycle

Top Bottom