napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Popped my cherry

spideruski

Just took my first hit of Sustanon in the deltoid (21g was the only size i had that would draw it up) I got a lil bit of a PIP (took a few hours to feel), but it feels good. I feel initiated. I have joined the brotherhood. A knight at the round table. Welcome me brothers. :cool::cool:

You injected with a 21g in the delts??

Yea, it sucked :( i hate the green 21guages, i prefer the blue 23g, but i couldn't draw the damn oil with anything else. i think i can feel the 30mg propionate inside the Sustanon within a couple hours, but when does this stuff really "kick in"? I also did some Cypionate in my thigh today. Fortunately the blue 23g works fine with the test. Definitely feel PIP in both sites, hope they kick in soon.

Bro you're just asking for scar tissue buildup and PIP. Draw with 21g and get yourself some 25g to inject

Bro you're just asking for scar tissue buildup and PIP. Draw with 21g and get yourself some 25g to inject

No doubt. I use 18g to draw (23 or 35 to inject). Have had no problems with CVS just asking if
I can get 18g for TRT drawing.

thx, yea i will start doing that. so far i can only do vastus lateralis and deltoid, but haven't tried glute or pec yet. I need to learn soon.

Just took my first hit of Sustanon in the deltoid (21g was the only size i had that would draw it up) I got a lil bit of a PIP (took a few hours to feel), but it feels good. I feel initiated. I have joined the brotherhood. A knight at the round table. Welcome me brothers. :cool::cool:
I use a 21g in the delt too, it doesn't bother me much anymore.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

jk, but to be fair i know my muscle structures + depths fairly well, and i knew i didn't have to go the full 1.5" to get in the muscle. i have some experience with injections (i did a month long Cerebrolysin protocol), just never with these kinds of oil compounds, and I'm fairly confident these PIP's are from the oil compound itself, cos I've not experienced this before doing injections. But it is a learning process. I thank the posters telling me about scar tissue buildup, because I had not thought about that. If anything I'm glad I can participate on these basic lessons so people can learn from my mistakes.

Hopefully i can find a good video showing glute and pec injections so I can utilize those as well. And I will try out 25 gauge, thank u guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom