napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pointy nips?

yunginmcmarvin

Hello everyone. I decided to do LGD 10MG daily and about 7 days in i noticed my nipples were slightly puffy and pointy cone shape. ive stopped since its been 3 weeks and my nips still like this shit! you can only notice it from my perspective however. it has never been like this before. is this water retention? i ordered some Rez V hoping this will go away soon. i have attached a pic. thoughts?

Attachments

• 8C0690A3-24FF-4B35-A27B-2206E98AC52A.jpg
    8C0690A3-24FF-4B35-A27B-2206E98AC52A.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 33
Where did you get your sarms from? It could possibly be a minor case of gyno, which Dylan has a protocol for.

It doesn't look bad from that angle so I wouldn't panic. You have stopped taking it so it should go away. Worst case you could grab some nolva but that might be overkill without blood work.

Yeah who was the source for the sarms used? I use sarms.forsale pur approved source and I haven't experienced any of those sides u are having.

My source was narrow labs, apparently reputable but fuck em. And yeah they are not too bad especially from the front you cannot tell at all, but my perspective I just feel like my nips got bigger and pointy more: gonna wait few more weeks hoping the swelling or water retention or whatever it is will go down. Also plan on taking restervaol so if it?s cause of hormonal changes it should go away

Thank you guys much for the replies appreciate it

That explains it, sadly they have become bunk and known to put pro hormones in a bottle and label it as sarms when it's not, I use only our source sarms.forsale, I've been on rad140 mk2866 sr9009 GW501516 for over a month now and have had zero sides as expected with legitimate sarms, stay away from narrow labs lawless labs science bio proven peptides etc, so much fake news about them its unreal, sadly we see this post alot on here when 0eople use those companies and not and approved source.

It?s hit or miss with a lot of sarms companies.

I?m running sarms.forsale lgd and no issues

narrows is NOT reputable man... they are from the flooding of fake reviews... not a secret and they have planted review sites out there that are completely made up that people think are real... i would discontinue NOW

Top Bottom