napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Plz help me I have gyno

Gynoguy2

Hi Dylan hi everyone thanks a lot u'r vidéos really help me
-anyway I have a natural gyno sense I was a teenager. Now I want to run a cycle of only test :
1-8 weeks: test 500mg a week
Pct: I will take nolvadex/clomid/proviron
Yes I understand I shouldn't take roid and I already have gyno but what should I do I work out for 3 years now I take protein bcaa every thing but I don't see any results I I'm aware I been doing some things wrong.
I really love this sport but I did my best....
I wish someone here can feel me . I even cant take my t-shirt off on the beach... plz answer me is there is any chance I took steroids even if I had gyno . For the surgery is very expensive and not covered by the assurance and if I hade the chance to do it it will be one time and definitely not now .
Plz I need a answer and i wish someone feels my pain i i know u'r reply won't be 100% true because each body deal with roid by his way but just tell me what u think.

please stop calling them "roids" ok... do you have bloodwork?? you would never use steroids at your age and you definitely wont be using steroids with gyno... if you are going to be wreckless i definitely cannot help you.. not to mention, if you have pre existing gyno, you are going to need surgery dude... you are not going to clear it up on its own...

I'm sorry Dylan.
No didn't have bloodwork. I saw a doctor at the age of 16 and told me the gyno will go but ... but nothing changed . My question is there is any chance the gyno stay the same . I don't want to clear it up. And yes I know I need surgery but I don't have the money and I won't be able to do it tell I work and do it by my owne money. Thanks you for the reply. Merci

you dont want to clear it up??? what?? man im so lost and you are all over the place... its not going to get any better dude

No not like that I just have a bad English
I want to clear it up but I don't have the money to have the surgery. And I won't be having it tell I work and get the money I'm still a student and my parents won't give me the money to do it do u feel me . I just want to run a cycle I'm okey if the gyno stay at the same size. I already have it so what can be worst than that . Thanks again.

its NOT OKAY whatsoever, i dont understand what you dont understand but ITS NOT OKAY, NO.. only a complete fool would tell you its okay to use steroids with gyno OR at your age... if you want to wreck your life, then thats up to you

Bro, there are several reasons here you shpuo d not be cycling. Most importantly You have gyno and you are too young. You will make your gyno worse and end up fucking your endocrine system

Bro, there are several reasons here you shpuo d not be cycling. Most importantly You have gyno and you are too young. You will make your gyno worse and end up fucking your endocrine system
he is going to have to learn the hard way apparently...

Top Bottom