napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please suggest for Test prop, trenbolone, masteron and stanazolol doses

Pgiri

Hello everyone,
This is my first cycle. I am 35 years, 5'.8" tall, 85 KG, 5 days workout per week and doing gym since last 5 years. My doses are as below
12 weeks
Test Prop: 2 ml per week (1/1 ml 2 times a week)
Trenbolone Acetate: : 2 ml per week (1/1 ml 2 times a week)
Masterial: 2 ml per week (1/1 ml 2 times a week)
And last
Stanazolol: 2 ml/week (2 ml 1 times a week)

Please suggest. I am doing good or need to change. Also suggest for PCT.

Last edited:
And where did you come up with this information for a first cycle? You've obviously done some research but if you're smart you would know that's an advanced cycle that you want to run and you're just a beginner.

First cycle is Test only...

Please post your full stats and goals and include your bf%.

Hi,
Thanks for suggest. Than please suggest what will be the safest doses. This is my 2nd week. Should I stop or can minimize.

You have to post your full stats and goals if you want any help. Now I'm repeating myself. Don't forget your bf%.

22%??? good lord... the ONLY advice is to STOP ALL THIS.. this is terrible top to bottom... your body fat is WAY too high to be using steroids, not to mention on a first cycle this is just way too much... you need to stop this man

OP you're not even ready for a beginner cycle much less an advance cycle. You need to learn how clean up your diet first and foremost.

Going to the gym is the easy part. Eating properly separates the great from the average.

Agreed with what been said. Lots of problems here. No one tracks dosage by ml, because different brands have different densities. Dosage is tracked in mg.
High body fat means a high risk of complications. Masteron is pointless at your body fat, you wouldn’t see a difference.
Whoever gave you this plan is a moron or simply wanted to sell you gear without regard to your health.

Another thread that makes you wonder if it's for real or not...

You need to stop immediately and reevaluate a lot of things before starting a cycle. This is all bad. Test only is first cycle and you aren't in the right shape or condition

Last edited:
Sadly this is all too real..

OP; you need to stop this Insanity immediately.

Top Bottom