napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Read: Writing in Complete Sentences

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Okay people... this is clearly not English class and I could care less how you write things etc. but when you are pming me a FUCKING PARAGRAPH, with no punctuation, words scattered everywhere etc... how on earth do you expect to get any sort of help... im just telling anyone that writes me... so you are not surprised... if you write me in this manner, im simply deleting and moving on... i have far too many questions to answer, and im certainly not spending my time trying to decode and decipher just wtf you are saying... if you seriously cannot even write a sentence then how on the fucking planet earth do you expect to understand how to use steroids or ped's????

That last sentence doe. It's not hard to type a few extra letters and puncuations people.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I know I'm I'm not the greatest literature and writing major but if my redneck ass can get into Columbia someone can at least use punctuation. And I KNOW I'm one of the worst ..I blame Tapatalk. LOLLL

Believe in the unbelievable.
LOLLL... i am clearly not making this about an English class type thing at people but when i have to literally struggle and require a translator for the ENGLISH language, then its a problem! LOL

Despite being my native language, English was my worst subject in school. However, I still make the effort to insert punctuation, even if it's in the wrong place.

Yeah... all the acronyms and trendy shit is irritating to say the least. Social media has handicapped the shit out of people. Mostly young people (hate to say).

I know I miss things and leave out words, but the trendy kid shit is very annoying. I'm glad you posted this Dylan.. lord have mercy.

Thank you for posting this! It gets irritating to the point you want to drive your head through a wall trying to decipher some of these posts. If you have completed school this should be common sense. If you haven't you dont belong here

Okay people... this is clearly not English class and I could care less how you write things etc. but when you are pming me a FUCKING PARAGRAPH, with no punctuation, words scattered everywhere etc... how on earth do you expect to get any sort of help... im just telling anyone that writes me... so you are not surprised... if you write me in this manner, im simply deleting and moving on... i have far too many questions to answer, and im certainly not spending my time trying to decode and decipher just wtf you are saying... if you seriously cannot even write a sentence then how on the fucking planet earth do you expect to understand how to use steroids or ped's????

? Longest sentence I've ever seen ... jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom