napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Read - Steroids and SARMS Information

GDAWG15

If you have come to this board for a Steroid "hook up" or SARMS "hook up"

GTFO...

It is as simple as that. There is a search function as well as an advanced search function at the top right of any page you are currently on. Do some reading and research for yourself. You may find someone nicer than myself that will just give you information but I grew up in the times without the internet and everything at your fingertips.

Have a great Friday night ISarms family. I am positive DG and others will approve of this post as well.

:)

yes, the laziness is EXTENSIVE... i mean , CLEARLY i spend so many hours a day helping people, thats what i LOVE to do but the sheer LAZINESS of people is fucking astounding... i often tell people it would take you all of 5 seconds to look and find an answer... i mean for fucks sake, why did i spent countless hours writing articles and make so many youtube videos thats its a LIBRARY worth of it... i did that so everyone has a reference on ALL the basics... thats what its there for...

yes, the laziness is extensive... I mean , clearly i spend so many hours a day helping people, thats what i love to do but the sheer laziness of people is fucking astounding... I often tell people it would take you all of 5 seconds to look and find an answer... I mean for fucks sake, why did i spent countless hours writing articles and make so many youtube videos thats its a library worth of it... I did that so everyone has a reference on all the basics... Thats what its there for...

bump ttt!!!!!!

Agree, i didn't come to this forum and just start asking for sources. All it takes is some reading and digging through old threads to find the info one needs. There is this magically thing called a search function, wow what a mind blowing concept.

As for the Sarms, Dylan has only done what 500-1000 videos on them.

I find it ironic that most of the people who are to lazy to research steroids and sarms are also the ones who cant put together a proper nutrition plan for themselves.

I think people don’t realize that there is a search function. You can find ANYTHING there. Spend some time looking, and if you still need some better answers, ask away. But at least try!

Lol Cb. Yea he could have used to search just like I did. And sometimes I get too lenient. Guilty lol

Lol Cb. Yea he could have used to search just like I did. And sometimes I get too lenient. Guilty lol
I don't mind people asking but when you ask with an attitude that's where I draw the line.

One of the things that grinds my gears more than anything is seeing all the first posts asking for gear sources. People have no concept these days of establishing yourself, building a reputation, etc.....

People looking for an easy handout for nothing. It's the generation we live in that people have come to this level of laziness

you know you can just pm bro... i took care of this fucking clown but next time just let me know and i'll take care of it right away
I know you're busy bro. I try not to bother you unless absolutely necessary. I appreciate you taking care of it.

I know you're busy bro. I try not to bother you unless absolutely necessary. I appreciate you taking care of it.
I appreciate that bro but you and I are close enough where you can just bring it to me.. I never saw that but that guy was a complete fuckhead to say the least

Top Bottom